forum

Shelter

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pawsu
Shelter tells the story of Rin, a 17-year-old girl who lives her life inside of a futuristic simulation completely by herself in infinite, beautiful loneliness. Each day, Rin awakens in virtual reality and uses a tablet which controls the simulation to create a new, different, beautiful world for herself. Until one day, everything changes, and Rin comes to learn the true origins behind her life inside a simulation.
What do you guys feel about this? This thread serves as a discussion thread. Feel free to discuss anything related to Shelter.
Navizel
good animation with an alright story and music. the girl is cute
Runiel
This made me cry, i like the music and the art
aranekonyan
It's about a cute girl who lives a fake life. Interesting story, Good art, and great music.
Stefan
I think I am unable to be hyped like most other people but it's okay. Cool drawing style, somewhat sad but cute story.
Dntm8kmeeatu

Stefan wrote:

I think I am unable to be hyped like most other people but it's okay. Cool drawing style, somewhat sad but cute story.
Yeah, It was nice and I enjoyed it. But some people seem to be going ape shit over it for some reason. Maybe I just don't see it. But whatever :roll:
KatouMegumi
Shelter? Fallout one?
bethesda gotta copyright claim this soon
_Hatsumi

aranekonyan wrote:

It's about a cute girl who lives a fake life. Interesting story, Good art, and great music.
Agreed, it currently reach #216 on MAL with score = 8.33 xD and it's not even an anime series (y)
Tae
I liked it. The art style was very appealing, story was fairly sad (although could be considered quite typical to some), and the music was good as well.

How long until Rin is everybody's waifu? 🤔
Caput Mortuum
I think it's okay :/
EneT

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Stefan wrote:

Yeah, It was nice and I enjoyed it. But some people seem to be going ape shit over it for some reason. Maybe I just don't see it. But whatever :roll:
Semi-popular artist deciding to make his music video into anime form gives people weeb boners. It's just a normal, average music video to me.
-Atri-
Let's map that song
Seijiro
I honestly enjoyed the combo music/landscapes (if A-1 Pictures is good at somehing, that's art style at least) although the story kinda fades away once you try thinking about it (holy shit, why do you send your daughter in space when there will be no other human alive on earth?), but I guess some really strong fan of this may come up with various, phylosophical reasons...
Yocake
Love the music, however the story(ending) made me feel somewhat uncomfortable.
Rio-
I like Porter Robinson songs since Flicker got ranked... And It's caught me by surprise that He made a Music Video with a good-quality anime style animation (as expected from A-1)...

Good Animation and Great Music imo. And I enjoyed it. Worth my 6 minutes time watching this...
GSG95
I like it.

And,

Eraser wrote:

I think it's okay
-Atri-
Stefan

EneT wrote:

Semi-popular artist deciding to make his music video into anime form gives people weeb boners. It's just a normal, average music video to me.
Well, I wouldn't describe it the same way you did.. but I agree it feels more like a music video. imo a good one.
Adorn
Always had a thing for Porter Robinson. First song I heard was Goodbye to a World and I was hooked. He's so damned awesome.
CodeS
Good video

Mediocre as fuck song.
show more