forum

[Archived] My beat map (or sometimes the volume) is scrolling endlessly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hakuhatsu
Problem Details:
I have no idea what is triggering it.
But suddenly, my beatmap starts to scroll all the way down and goes back to the top and starts scrolling again.
I turned off my mouse, unplugged every external stuff. I'm only left with my laptop.
It stops when I restart my Osu! but it happens again sometimes when I Esc and Back to beatmaps while I'm playing a song and quit.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://youtu.be/UAP0iFYXTwQ

osu! version: 20160821.1 (latest)
Pawsu
If you don't have a joystick/controller/etc plugged in, you'll want to check out this confirmed thread. (Basically, try clicking num lock and then press "pg dn" if it is scrolling down and "pg up" if it is scrolling up)
Topic Starter
Hakuhatsu

Pawsu wrote:

If you don't have a joystick/controller/etc plugged in, you'll want to check out this confirmed thread. (Basically, try clicking num lock and then press "pg dn" if it is scrolling down and "pg up" if it is scrolling up)
Thanks I think I know the answer to it now, but the problem is that I have the keybindings on them and I always put my numlock on...
Seems like I need to change my keybindings ....
Thanks tho.
Pawsu

Hakuhatsu wrote:

Pawsu wrote:

Thanks I think I know the answer to it now, but the problem is that I have the keybindings on them and I always put my numlock on...
Seems like I need to change my keybindings ....
Thanks tho.
Yeah. Unfortunately that's all you can do until this gets fixed.