This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Combo Commander
292 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on terça-feira, 6 de junho de 2017 at 14:55:15

Artist: Vektor
Title: Fast Paced Society
Tags: outer isolation blackened progressive technical thrash metal marathon
BPM: 132
Filesize: 10126kb
Play Time: 06:16
Difficulties Available:

Download: Vektor - Fast Paced Society
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------




Fast Paced Society





Last edited by Skull Kid on , edited 45 times in total.
User avatar
Whistle Blower
27 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
User avatar
Combo Commander
292 posts
Offline
Sodawea wrote:
TENTA

BLZ MANO OBG
User avatar
Whistle Blower
18 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Ótimo mapa. Que tal Cosmic Cortex depois?
User avatar
Combo Commander
292 posts
Offline
Sirhu wrote:
Ótimo mapa. Que tal Cosmic Cortex depois?

vou tentar mapear cosmic cortex dps
User avatar
Whistle Blower
18 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Skull Kid wrote:
Sirhu wrote:
Ótimo mapa. Que tal Cosmic Cortex depois?

vou tentar mapear cosmic cortex dps

Boa sorte! Fico no aguardo para ver como fica.
User avatar
Quality Assurance Team
2,215 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Going for rank?
User avatar
Combo Commander
292 posts
Offline
Raiden wrote:
Going for rank?

hi, my pc died for 2 weeks sorry
BUT I'M BACK NOW
AND YES THIS MAP IS FOR RANK
User avatar
Slider Savant
108 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
This is beatiful.
User avatar
Combo Commander
292 posts
Offline
BryLego wrote:
This is beatiful.

thanks you are beautiful too
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
867 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
MOD :^)
Note: Vektor is drunk, putting drums on some parts but not on other parts that one is expecting to have, so when i say "forgot a X here", im just listening without taking consideration to consistency so yea.

-Inner Oni-
The 1/6 at the intro arent kkkd, they are kkdd
00:01:790 (10) - make d, doesnt have same pitch as 00:01:563 (9) -
00:03:381 (19) - ^
00:05:427 (30) - ^
00:07:018 (39) - ^
00:09:063 (50) - ^
00:10:881 (72,73,74) - make them d, i hear a deep drum sound
00:25:540 - Forgot a d here
01:04:151 (560) - make it a d
01:09:295 - forgot a d here
01:15:836 (643) - make it a d
01:29:877 - forgot a d
01:30:923 - ^
01:32:667 - ^
01:35:109 - ^
01:35:371 - it should be 1/6 kddk
01:36:505 - forgot a d
01:38:249 - ^
01:41:040 - ^
01:42:086 - ^
01:43:481 - ^
01:43:743 (852) - make d
02:17:423 - 02:31:634 - Between those points the consistency ripped
02:52:358 - should be 1/6 kddkddk
04:07:193 (1845) - make it d
04:38:172 (2068) - make it k

Im so bad at modding this type of songs & Deathstreams sorry orz
Hope it helps though ^^
User avatar
Combo Commander
292 posts
Offline
Vulkin wrote:
MOD :^)
Note: Vektor is drunk, putting drums on some parts but not on other parts that one is expecting to have, so when i say "forgot a X here", im just listening without taking consideration to consistency so yea.

-Inner Oni-
The 1/6 at the intro arent kkkd, they are kkdd
00:01:790 (10) - make d, doesnt have same pitch as 00:01:563 (9) -
00:03:381 (19) - ^
00:05:427 (30) - ^
00:07:018 (39) - ^
00:09:063 (50) - ^
00:10:881 (72,73,74) - make them d, i hear a deep drum sound nah, i think its better kkkkkkd
00:25:540 - Forgot a d here
01:04:151 (560) - make it a d
01:09:295 - forgot a d here no because 01:09:383 (598) - is finish
01:15:836 (643) - make it a d
01:29:877 - forgot a d
01:30:923 - ^
01:32:667 - ^
01:35:109 - ^
01:35:371 - it should be 1/6 kddk
01:36:505 - forgot a d
01:38:249 - ^
01:41:040 - ^
01:42:086 - ^
01:43:481 - ^
01:43:743 (852) - make d
02:17:423 - 02:31:634 - Between those points the consistency ripped .
02:52:358 - should be 1/6 kddkddk wat
04:07:193 (1845) - make it d
04:38:172 (2068) - make it k

Im so bad at modding this type of songs & Deathstreams sorry orz
Hope it helps though ^^

THANKS FOR MOD I LOVE YOU
User avatar
Quality Assurance Team
2,215 posts
Offline
Earned 2 kudosu.

Inner Oni
After the intro, you could add some 1/4 to kinda give the feeling of the repeated rolls (even if they are not exactly on spot). Every 4th beat, adding a 1/4 pattern would greatly increase the emphasis of the section. What I'm saying is: 00:12:472 (81,82) - make it a kdk/kkk for bigger impact; 00:14:290 (90,91) - make it a kkd/kdd... and so on. Every 4th beat, remember, until the long roll before the higher BPM part starts.
00:41:644 (354,355,356) - This should rather be a ddk, snare is way too potent at 00:41:786 - to ignore it. It also would follow a higher guitar pitch.
00:41:927 (350,351,352) - Should be ddk for better guitar pitch increase emphasis.
00:58:886 (531,532,533) - and 00:59:169 (534,535,536) - same as the two above ^
01:11:650 (614,615) - These two have potent crashes in it, add finishers?
01:44:266 - You should probably make this part slightly less SV, as in decreasing the SV of 01:43:394 (855,856,857,858,859,860,861,862,863,864,865,866) - progressively. The player won't expect a lower BPM unless they know the song by memory, which most of the times will not be the case.
02:03:213 (974) - Not as strong but I think this note would benefit having a finisher.
02:07:950 (999) - Same as above ^
04:52:744 - I think you should really add a note here, ceasing to stop the guitar constant rhythm threw me off a lot.
06:16:864 (3143) - This can have a finisher, no fears.

Awesome guitar solo, I'm impressed.

Call me back.

edit: I forgot. Lower the background so we can see the band's logo. Change the 0 to 82

//Background and Video events
0,0,"VEKTOR.jpg",0,0
User avatar
Combo Commander
292 posts
Offline
Raiden wrote:

Inner Oni
After the intro, you could add some 1/4 to kinda give the feeling of the repeated rolls (even if they are not exactly on spot). Every 4th beat, adding a 1/4 pattern would greatly increase the emphasis of the section. What I'm saying is: 00:12:472 (81,82) - make it a kdk/kkk for bigger impact; 00:14:290 (90,91) - make it a kkd/kdd... and so on. Every 4th beat, remember, until the long roll before the higher BPM part starts.
00:41:644 (354,355,356) - This should rather be a ddk, snare is way too potent at 00:41:786 - to ignore it. It also would follow a higher guitar pitch.
00:41:927 (350,351,352) - Should be ddk for better guitar pitch increase emphasis.
00:58:886 (531,532,533) - and 00:59:169 (534,535,536) - same as the two above ^
01:11:650 (614,615) - These two have potent crashes in it, add finishers?
01:44:266 - You should probably make this part slightly less SV, as in decreasing the SV of 01:43:394 (855,856,857,858,859,860,861,862,863,864,865,866) - progressively. The player won't expect a lower BPM unless they know the song by memory, which most of the times will not be the case.
02:03:213 (974) - Not as strong but I think this note would benefit having a finisher.
02:07:950 (999) - Same as above ^
04:52:744 - I think you should really add a note here, ceasing to stop the guitar constant rhythm threw me off a lot.
06:16:864 (3143) - This can have a finisher, no fears.

Awesome guitar solo, I'm impressed.

Call me back.

edit: I forgot. Lower the background so we can see the band's logo. Change the 0 to 82

//Background and Video events
0,0,"VEKTOR.jpg",0,0

thanks, all applied
User avatar
Quality Assurance Team
2,215 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Get bubble.
Last edited by Raiden on , edited 1 time in total.
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 105 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: