forum

[Archived] Account verification

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wrist Issues
Problem Details:
Recently(a few weeks ago) I reset my PC completely. When I then installed osu, it told me to verify my account - so I went through the verification process and ended up not getting an email on every account I have(looked into Spam folders aswell). Now on the very same day, I sent a Email recovery ticket which has not been answered ever since. I can however proof that I am the owner of my account - I'm logged into forums obviously and I've got a transaction id for my osu! supporter tag. I'd appreciate any help and thank in advance.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
I don't think a screenshot/video is necessary at this point

osu! version: 20160805.3
Sandy Hoey

VeilStar wrote:

Account-related issues are not handled on the forum, so please don't post them here.

Send an email to accounts@ppy.sh detailing your issue instead. This means anything that is directly related to your account, including flag changes, username changes, osu!supporter payment issues, account security concerns, etc..
Topic Starter
Wrist Issues

Sandy Hoey wrote:

VeilStar wrote:

Account-related issues are not handled on the forum, so please don't post them here.
Send an email to accounts@ppy.sh detailing your issue instead. This means anything that is directly related to your account, including flag changes, username changes, osu!supporter payment issues, account security concerns, etc..

That was my bad then, sorry and thanks to you