forum

RADWIMPS - Zen Zen Zense (movie ver.)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Monstrata
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on November 19, 2016 at 2:54:24 PM

Artist: RADWIMPS
Title: Zen Zen Zense (movie ver.)
Source: 君の名は。
Tags: your name taki mitsuha kimi no na wa Sotarks Haruto HabiHolic Akitoshi Kalibe Kocari Battle Haruto_Aizawa Haruto-
BPM: 190
Filesize: 6404kb
Play Time: 01:53
Difficulties Available:
  1. Akitoshi's Normal (2.16 stars, 211 notes)
  2. Battle's Easy (1.72 stars, 134 notes)
  3. Extra: Mitsuha (5.44 stars, 464 notes)
  4. Extra: Taki (5.44 stars, 464 notes)
  5. Habi's Insane (4.34 stars, 384 notes)
  6. Haruto's Insane (4.76 stars, 471 notes)
  7. Kalibe's Hard (3.29 stars, 313 notes)
  8. Kocari's Insane (4.81 stars, 400 notes)
  9. Sotarks' Insane (5.04 stars, 441 notes)
Download: RADWIMPS - Zen Zen Zense (movie ver.)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Topic Starter
Monstrata
01:11:943 (1,2,3,4,5) - The rhythm here is pretty ambiguous. True, Remind me to Fix it tomorrow! Sure thing! Thanks
Topic Starter
Monstrata

Monstrata wrote:

01:11:943 (1,2,3,4,5) - The rhythm here is pretty ambiguous. True, Remind me to Fix it tomorrow! Sure thing! Thanks
Some changes I made:

00:27:416 - Made this a slider instead, to follow vocals, instead of spamming 1/2's.
00:42:258 (3,4) - Made the jumps here bigger for more relative emphasis.
00:42:416 (4,5,6,1) - And even bigger here to get the spacing winded up and ready for the SV change and tempo.
01:11:311 (3,4) - Jumps should be more relatively similar to the other jumps in this measure.
01:11:943 (1,2,3,4,5) - This rhythm is too ambiguous considering the rest of the Kiai, as mentioned above. No fix yet, I need to test some rhythms.
01:13:522 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Made this more rhythmically dense for vocals.
01:14:785 (2,3,4,5,6) - Same, ^
01:18:101 (6,7) - Slider is okay, but two circles played better, and transitioned into the Z slider nicer.
01:21:258 (2,3) - The jump should be bigger.
01:23:311 - Everything past here, buffed. The jumps were too small compared to the rest of the Kiai.
01:27:258 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Structurally this is really nice, but flow-wise, it uses too many wide angles. Redid the positioning with tighter angles.
01:39:574 (6,1) - This flowbreak is really awkward. It works well as a flowbreak, but here the angle is so jarring the break actually throws the player off rather than just feeling like a slight break.

Just thought I'd write down changes I made on my own since I'm always modding my own maps anyways. I happened to stream-map this entire thing in one sitting (except the last 5 seconds) so people who watched this might benefit from seeing these changes xD.
Haruto
LET ME MAP INSANE PLEASE
Kalibe
why not 3 insanes then? i also want to!!
_DT3

Kalibe wrote:

why not 3 insanes then? i also want to!!
I could just collab with sb cause I know both but idk
laura-

(cant delete post)
Sotarks
eh can I gd insane or extra ?
Topic Starter
Monstrata
Haruto - Okay, Insane please. < 5 stars is preferred.
Kalibe - Can you do a Hard instead? I'm not really familiar with your mapping style xP.
Sotarks - Insane, sure! < 5 stars is preferred as well.

Okay, no more GD's for Insane (And None for Extra)

I'm open to a GD for a Normal though.
_DT3
Well, I am better at making Normals, I could try but meh, I don't even have a ranked map
Topic Starter
Monstrata
I'd prefer if you had at least 1 ranked map sorry xp... Even I hate Normals cuz they're so annoying and difficult to map lol.
Sotarks

Monstrata wrote:

Kalibe - Can you do a Hard instead? I'm not really familiar with your mapping style xP.
rekt

@Monstrata : ask Akitoshi for normal! DA BEST | and i'll go for a 4,9* star, if Haru goes for smth like 4,50 since kocari is going to 4,20 xd
Haruto

Sotarks wrote:

Monstrata wrote:

rekt

@Monstrata : ask Akitoshi for normal! DA BEST | and i'll go for a 4,9* star, if Haru goes for smth like 4,50 since kocari is going to 4,20 xd
but i wanted to map the highest one, sotarks xd.
kanor
nice map!
i love taki :)
_DT3

Monstrata wrote:

I'd prefer if you had at least 1 ranked map sorry xp... Even I hate Normals cuz they're so annoying and difficult to map lol.
Oh well, at least senpai is doing it now, gl!
Sotarks

Haruto wrote:

but i wanted to map the highest one, sotarks xd.
eh well i asked monstratos, and he said ok so xd and in the order in the description i'm at the end soooooooooooo xdxdxd
anyway i'll go 4,9~smth
Kalibe
ahh next hard diff lovely.... okay then
Topic Starter
Monstrata
I guess Haruto and Sotarks can both to some 4.9/5 star diff? xD. I might make an Insane too that's like 4.5 stars, but that all depends on how the diffs work out xD. Just please no Extra's so my character-version diffs get the spotlight thanks xD.
Asahina Momoko
Winnie
HIIIIIII
show more