forum

[Archived] Random sensitivity changes every month

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Takumi_Drift
So this is literally the third or fourth time that my sensitivity totally messes up when I start the game.
About 6 months ago I played with about 1.2 sensitivity. And then one day it seemed all messed up and had to drop it to about 0.9.
Then a month or so later it suddenly did it again, changed to 0.7 and moved on. Then again to 0.55.
It just seems to happen every month or two and it works fine in between. It's just so sudden, since like this morning I played fine and now I start the game and it's all weird again. I kinda just adjusted to it every time, but this time I really can't find a good sensitivity. I've also hit 0.4 which is the minimum so it's not gonna work if it happens again. It also shouldn't be my mouse because it works the same outside osu!
I also should mention that I just got a tablet last week, maybe that has something to do with it?
Please some advice because this is triggering me so hard that I have to adjust my playstyle so often and every time I have to step down on the difficulty of my songs a bit...

Tablet: Huion 420
Mouse: Steelseries Rival 100
osu! version: 20160821.1 (latest)
Kao
This is the wrong section to ask this, I'm not surprised there aren't any answers yet

VeilStar wrote:

For gameplay related help you should post in the Gameplay & Rankings forum instead. This means threads where you're looking for help that aren't issues with the game itself, but rather issues that lie with you, the player. For example looking for tips on how to do certain patterns in a beatmap.
Please post this topic in Gameplay & Rankings instead.
Sandy Hoey
I'm pretty sure it is an issue with the game if it is changing the sensetivity settings without the players doing anything specific.
Kao
Well if it is, it's probably has to do with input lag..
He had input lag and he changed sensitivity to cope with the input lag

Takumi_Drift wrote:

So this is literally the third or fourth time that my sensitivity totally messes up when I start the game.
About 6 months ago I played with about 1.2 sensitivity. And then one day it seemed all messed up and had to drop it to about 0.9.
Then a month or so later it suddenly did it again, changed to 0.7 and moved on. Then again to 0.55.
It just seems to happen every month or two and it works fine in between. It's just so sudden, since like this morning I played fine and now I start the game and it's all weird again. I kinda just adjusted to it every time, but this time I really can't find a good sensitivity. I've also hit 0.4 which is the minimum so it's not gonna work if it happens again. It also shouldn't be my mouse because it works the same outside osu!
I also should mention that I just got a tablet last week, maybe that has something to do with it?
Please some advice because this is triggering me so hard that I have to adjust my playstyle so often and every time I have to step down on the difficulty of my songs a bit...

Tablet: Huion 420
Mouse: Steelseries Rival 100
osu! version: 20160821.1 (latest)
So his sensitivity isn't magically changing
o x
Try only using x1 sensitivity in game, change the tablet area to increase the sensitivity. Because you are using windows 10 it forces raw input when you use sensitivity over or under x1 this also happens with mouse as well so try increasing the sensitivity in the mouse software and not in the osu! game. Also make sure all your drivers are up to date.

Kao wrote:

This is the wrong section to ask this, I'm not surprised there aren't any answers yet
Kao this is a problem with input lag, this is right to be in the help forum.
Kao
I have noticed that already ;)