This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Combo Commander
297 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 5 maja 2017 at 17:38:22

Artist: Jack Trammell
Title: SV Pack
Tags: epic music
BPM: 140
Filesize: 15028kb
Play Time: 05:43
Difficulties Available:

Download: Jack Trammell - SV Pack
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Star Status
Imagex24 - Me
Imagex20 - _underjoy
Imagex19 - Another Lie
Imagex19 - MrDorian
Imagex3 - Aitor98
Imagex3 - SitekX
Imagex3 - Sakuraidie
Imagex3 - BoberOfDarkness
Imagex2 - Moskas
Imagex2 - Xylo-
Imagex1 - LastExceed
Mods +2SP - Xylo-

Sum: 101!!


Map list:

1. Lust For Power
2. Compelled
3. Tactical Dominance
4. Marathon (all above diffs)
Last edited by Janko on , edited 42 times in total.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
724 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
So fucking great T_T i'm really crying here after watching that automatically played.
Are you seriously aimed this map to be Loved?
If so, i'll lend you help.
User avatar
Combo Commander
297 posts
Offline
Another Lie wrote:
So fucking great T_T i'm really crying here after watching that automatically played.
Are you seriously aimed this map to be Loved?
If so, i'll lend you help.


Yep seriously. But first I need to refine Tactical Dominance (mostly pattering)
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
724 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Call me if you're already completed refining, i'll help you to get +100 SP faster.
Let me shoot this temporarily, i need some kudosu resource. 25Kudosu remaining
Last edited by Another Lie on , edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Beat Clicker
50 posts
Offline
Earned 2 kudosu.
No, zapowiada się świetnie, ale znalazłem kilka błędów. Nie jestem jakiś super doświadczony ale może się przyda.
Maraton
05:38:639 - przycisz te linie do 10% bo następne notki są troche za głośne
03:04:568 - dodaj notke. Pamiętaj o drugim diffie by zrobić to samo
07:03:530 (423530|2,423637|3) - a tutaj ctrl+G powinno bardziej pasować
07:29:030 (449030|2) - to dać do kolumny 2 albo w ogóle usunąć i zrobić lekki repattern 1/8
User avatar
Combo Commander
297 posts
Offline
Xylo- wrote:
No, zapowiada się świetnie, ale znalazłem kilka błędów. Nie jestem jakiś super doświadczony ale może się przyda.
Maraton
05:38:639 - przycisz te linie do 10% bo następne notki są troche za głośne
03:04:568 - dodaj notke. Pamiętaj o drugim diffie by zrobić to samo
07:03:530 (423530|2,423637|3) - a tutaj ctrl+G powinno bardziej pasować
07:29:030 (449030|2) - to dać do kolumny 2 albo w ogóle usunąć i zrobić lekki repattern 1/8


Zaakceptowane wszystko. Dziękóweczka
User avatar
Combo Commander
353 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
did someone say SV?

haven't played yet, but if there's an SV pack heading towards loved then you have my kds stars :P
User avatar
Combo Commander
297 posts
Offline
LastExceed wrote:
did someone say SV?

haven't played yet, but if there's an SV pack heading towards loved then you have my kds stars :P


Aww Thanks!
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 8 posts

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: