forum

Mapper Circle v2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_DT3
Trying to do something similar to this t/455337/start=0&&hilit=TheOnlyLeon because it got abandoned and turned into a casual group for talking about weird stuff hehe

So, if you've seen the link, you would know what concept I'm talking about:
A group of mappers that occasionally do GDs for each other :D

If anyone is interested in joining, just say it here
But remember, be a bit experienced in mapping, because the group members are probably more likely to want to rank their map :?

I'll create a discord group if anyone wants to join

Current List:
_DT3
Pachiru
Mein Gauche
DTM9 Nowa
InternalLight
Metaku
Ohwow
joezapy
Pachiru
I'm interested !
Caput Mortuum
Me too. o/
Topic Starter
_DT3
Ok, that's 2, I have a bit more space ofc
Topic Starter
_DT3
Shameless 7 hour bump
Bara-
Good luck
Let's hope the project won't die, like last time (though I won't participate this time)
Topic Starter
_DT3

Bara- wrote:

Good luck

Let's hope the project won't die, like last time (though I won't participate this time)
Yeah, hope so too
Thanks though!
Nowaie
I'm interested aswell. ^_^
Topic Starter
_DT3

DTM9 Nowa wrote:

I'm interested aswell. ^_^
Great! Added to the list :D
allein
im in Xd
Topic Starter
_DT3

InternalLight wrote:

im in Xd
Ofc you are xd

I can prob get 3 more people in
Metaku
Well I'm always interested in doing GDs to nice songs so if I qualify count me in
Topic Starter
_DT3

Metaku wrote:

Well I'm always interested in doing GDs to nice songs so if I qualify count me in
Well, while talking to InternalLight, I've realized this can be a great way to improve mapping skills, so as long you have decent and fixable skill, you're in, so yeah :D

Two more I guess
Izzz
i think ill join but it depends on the songs that people end up mapping for it :T
not that i'm terribly good though :Y
Ohwow
I'd like to join :D
Topic Starter
_DT3
Ok, I guess I can accept you guys, I'll PM all of you when I get back
Battle
i guess doesn't sound very enthusiastic
Topic Starter
_DT3

Battle wrote:

i guess doesn't sound very enthusiastic
My dearest apologies, I didn't mean it that way :D
HappyRocket88
I think the idea itself isn't bad though. o: But considering the main post which includes the reasons why is it made, there's no direct benefit from the people who aren't volunteering in the idea. What I'm trying to say is that it would be cool if you could show others your experience with the GDs one has done so far before including them to the list.

For example, [XxXKiritoXxX] wants to join the club but he doesn't know any of the mappers which are on the list. By adding some of their best GDs or mapsets will give to our Kirito more information regarding who he can ask in case he needs a GD.

Only an opinion! Best of success with this! \owo/
Topic Starter
_DT3

HappyRocket88 wrote:

I think the idea itself isn't bad though. o: But considering the main post which includes the reasons why is it made, there's no direct benefit from the people who aren't volunteering in the idea. What I'm trying to say is that it would be cool if you could show others your experience with the GDs one has done so far before including them to the list.

For example, [XxXKiritoXxX] wants to join the club but he doesn't know any of the mappers which are on the list. By adding some of their best GDs or mapsets will give to our Kirito more information regarding who he can ask in case he needs a GD.

Only an opinion! Best of success with this! \owo/
Oh that's a great Idea :D
Thanks, Rocket!
show more