forum

Need help testing my Naruto op. 19

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
killerline10168
Heya guys!
I'm making my first ever map on osu! and I just need some help testing it hehe..
It would indeed be better if you guys were a fan of Naruto 'cause, well, it'd be better :D. Here's the link to the song I'm working on and I'll upload the beatmap (I'm actually not finished but I just need opinions).
Tell me exactly everything on your mind (about the song please :P) and I'll try to correct it/ discuss it with you. :)
Later on I'll try to add a background (or if I could get my hands on the TV version one on the opening, V3?) but I just need your opinions on the beatmap itself if you don't have anything important to add.

Thanks in advance! :D

Link to the beatmap
Topic Starter
killerline10168
Just noticed myself that the last blue part was kind of quacked up so removed it for now, Im in a hurry heh. Updated the link.
_DT3
Well, if the thing that you are looking for are SB checks (haven't seen the map), then ask some SB master or sth like that to do it for you.
If you are looking for mods, try the modding queue sub forum and post in open queues for requests
Topic Starter
killerline10168

_DT3 wrote:

Well, if the thing that you are looking for are SB checks (haven't seen the map), then ask some SB master or sth like that to do it for you.
If you are looking for mods, try the modding queue sub forum and post in open queues for requests
Sure thank you, just were can I find these so called "SB checker"?
Bara-
SB stands for 'StoryBoard', aka a 'video' in the background, made only by having images and move/scale/rotate/fade them.
Your map will need a mod, not a Storyboard check, to increase in quality. For mods, go here --> 60
You do need to submit your map first, which can be done by pressing file, upload beatmap. Then post the link inside the queues, and not make a new thread
And uhh, the map doesn't need to be finished in order to submit. You can always upload it to 'Works in Progress', that is for maps which aren't finished, and therefore not ready for ranking

Next time, please reconsider where you are posting something. Storyboarding isn't the place to ask for testplays/mods etc.