forum

[Archived] Window's Mouse Appears Over osu Mouse, Can't Click After

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hunter2258
Problem Details:
Sometimes when I boot up osu, after being launched for a bit the Windows mouse will appear over the osu cursor. When this happens, I have to spam left click in over to click on anything and it makes the osu cursor act as if I'm holding left click after a while. It's literally impossible to play like this and I've searched for fixes with no help. The only thing I seem to find is if you're using a tablet, which I am not. I use Windows 10 and the only "fix" I've been able to find is to either 1: Keep switching different resolustions/fullscreen/letterboxing till it decides to work or 2: Reinstall the game.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
http://i.imgur.com/Gyqu14N.png

osu! version: 20160821.1 (latest)
Kao
This usually happens when there is a window that pops up behind osu!, which causes the cursor from appearing, the usual fix is closing those windows then going back into osu.
Restarting osu! itself sometimes helps too
Semut_Merah
Its there any other way to fix it? Cause its really annoying everytime im trying to downloading a beatmaps
creamypeachess
Same thing happens to me, but there isn't a window that pops up, yet my cursor still shows.
Pawsu

creamypeachess wrote:

Same thing happens to me, but there isn't a window that pops up, yet my cursor still shows.
Please make a new thread.