forum

The Story-Telling game!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashton
Help me make the biggest thread EVER! Or at least one of the biggest threads ever

I need stories

Rules:
You get ONE point for every constructive story you tell!
For a Story to be considered as a point it must Have at least three sentences, make sence, and tell a small joke (funny or not)
The top 6 with the most points gets to go on my profile! (I'm an hecka popular)

LEADERBOARDS:

1st Kisses/Hobbes2/meah/levesters 1 pt

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

Let the stories, BEGIN!
_handholding
Let me tell you a story about a Candian mapper. He didn't know when to post something in OT rather than FG. The joke is that he expected to make one of the biggest threads ever.

kek
Izzywing
One day a man went to the store. He bought 3 chickens. The chickens were eaten.

I'm guaranteed at least second place
Topic Starter
Ashton

Kisses wrote:

Let me tell you a story about a Candian mapper. He didn't know when to post something in OT rather than FG. The joke is that he expected to make one of the biggest threads ever.

kek
indeed, one point
Topic Starter
Ashton

Hobbes2 wrote:

One day a man went to the store. He bought 3 chickens. The chickens were eaten.

I'm guaranteed at least second place

indeed, one point

this game is so fricking intenese
Meah
That Canadian mapper who was expected to create the biggest thread ever was actually the man who bought 3 chickens.
Topic Starter
Ashton

Meah wrote:

That Canadian mapper who was expected to create the biggest thread ever was actually the man who bought 3 chickens.

indeed, one point
Kruzon
To be continued
MagicalPug
That Mapper was sued
levesterz
Long time ago there are tree people who live in the great forest. The person have three coin and decide to buy the forest.... Uh to be honest I am baf at telling story so I just have to end it here
GSG95
Do my stories have to relate to the previous?
Topic Starter
Ashton

GSG95 wrote:

Do my stories have to relate to the previous?

no
Topic Starter
Ashton

levesterz wrote:

Long time ago there are tree people who live in the great forest. The person have three coin and decide to buy the forest.... Uh to be honest I am baf at telling story so I just have to end it here

indeed, point
Comfy Slippers
Day by day, engulfed in flames of facebook mom jokes. Twitter is no better, shallow people that turn to shit memes and small feats that nobody gives a shit about just to cover their depression and suicidal thoughts. But then it dawned on me - "I have mad many my nig". Weeks have gone by, my only friend was rule34, right hand and 4chan. I have fully devoted myself to one goal, I have put my colon thinking colon groove on. "Eureka!" i yelled in excitement, it was as if mnt dew was running thru my veins, as if i was showering in the dankest of memes. "It is time!" the path is now carved, but it's gonna be a bumpy ride. I want to cure myself from this cancer, I want to escape it all, I want to master Zen!
And so i departed to Himalayas. Buddhist monks were like nothing I've seen before. They shined with purity, I have now completely forgot about a certain green frog. I gasped in relief "I am no longer chained, free of shit tier memes, free of pressure, free of sociacancer media". Days, weeks, years has it been? I don't even remember and I don't care. Everything was fine up until that one day. A pigeon came, carrying a message. "Candy crush saga request", god is dead. I cri... evertim.