This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,315 posts
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 6:57:05 PM

Artist: BTS
Title: House Of Cards (full length edition)
Tags: Bangtan Boys BigHit Entertainment 화양연화 Young Forever 진 Jin 슈가 Suga 랩 몬스터 Rap Monster 제이 홉 J-Hope 지민 Jimin 뷔 V 정국 Jungkook K-pop Kpop
BPM: 52.49
Filesize: 6214kb
Play Time: 03:23
Difficulties Available:

Download: BTS - House Of Cards (full length edition)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
--

Special thanks to Bara and Raiden for timing check.
Last edited by Lapis Aoki on , edited 61 times in total.
Rhythm Incarnate
801 posts
No kudosu yet.
3 MIN OF HOT YOONGI

Rhythm Incarnate
1,315 posts
Firetruck wrote:
3 MIN OF HOT YOONGI

No wonder why I used an anime BG
Rhythm Incarnate
801 posts
No kudosu yet.
Lapis Aoki wrote:
Firetruck wrote:
3 MIN OF HOT YOONGI

No wonder why I used an anime BG

ahhh you're right lol

u fukkin weeb kys cunt
Rhythm Incarnate
12,781 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
Did timing and such
kd please :P
Rhythm Incarnate
1,315 posts
Bara- wrote:
Did timing and such

Rank first and I'll give you kds. xD
Rhythm Incarnate
801 posts
No kudosu yet.
Lapis Aoki wrote:
Bara- wrote:
Did timing and such

Rank first and I'll give you kds. xD

LOL
Rhythm Incarnate
1,315 posts
Firetruck wrote:
u fukkin weeb kys cunt

Rhythm Incarnate
801 posts
No kudosu yet.
Lapis Aoki wrote:
Firetruck wrote:
u fukkin weeb kys cunt

I'M TRIGGERED
Slider Savant
111 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
Dear tasty subway sandwich, I love you sooo here I am ~ quick mod from #modreqs

Calm
  • 00:57:166 (2,1,2) - tbh I don't really like this pattern, it's because 00:57:166 (2,2) - are overlapping and there are just the same + blanket here 00:59:452 (1,2) needs little touching up. Maybe think of changing it? I made an example of a diffrent pattern but naturally make one you like (in this example I snapped notes to make the whole pattern visible, the thing is about spacing)
  • The same situation is in: 02:10:322 (2,1,2) - 03:07:476 (3,1,2) - Maybe it's intentional, but it really doesn't look good imo
  • Ctrl + A = as you can see there wasn't used all of the mapping space. The whole diff is good and it's personal though maybe consider a little remapping? To make the player more moving on the whole screen

Collapsing
  • 00:35:733 (3) - ok I get it, it's nice wooah here, but I'd remove this note since there's no music right there
  • 03:07:477 (3) - Nice idea for a slider though make it better. I reccomend you to use red slider tick in the middle and then customize it and make a perfect s-shaped slider plz
  • Generally nice diff, I like it c;

Since it's a short mod won't be angry if you don't give kds - especially when nothing was useful here lol
good luck!
Rhythm Incarnate
1,315 posts
Loony wrote:
Dear tasty subway sandwich, I love you sooo here I am ~ quick mod from #modreqs Thank you bighit for making a boy group that has a weird name.

Calm
  • 00:57:166 (2,1,2) - tbh I don't really like this pattern, it's because 00:57:166 (2,2) - are overlapping and there are just the same + blanket here 00:59:452 (1,2) needs little touching up. Maybe think of changing it? I made an example of a diffrent pattern but naturally make one you like (in this example I snapped notes to make the whole pattern visible, the thing is about spacing)
  • The same situation is in: 02:10:322 (2,1,2) - 03:07:476 (3,1,2) - Maybe it's intentional, but it really doesn't look good imo I only fixed the blankets here. I'm not sure, but, the pattern here seems fine for me. But, maybe if a few other people complained about, I might remap it.
  • Ctrl + A = as you can see there wasn't used all of the mapping space. The whole diff is good and it's personal though maybe consider a little remapping? To make the player more moving on the whole screen I did that because the BPM is too low. And, this diff is rather for beginners (because of the low BPM). So, I didn't really want to confuse them with different patterns there and there. That's pretty much why I copied and pasted some stuff. I could remap though, if a huge amount of people complained.

Collapsing
  • 00:35:733 (3) - ok I get it, it's nice wooah here, but I'd remove this note since there's no music right there There's a vocal in the background which goes "fall" or something like that. So, I'll keep it.
  • 03:07:477 (3) - Nice idea for a slider though make it better. I reccomend you to use red slider tick in the middle and then customize it and make a perfect s-shaped slider plz Thanks for pointing out this slider, I totally forgot to change it lol. Anyways, I did something else instead. Because, making a perfect S shape would be impossible, since it would kill the blanket with (1)'s head.
  • Generally nice diff, I like it c;

Since it's a short mod won't be angry if you don't give kds - especially when nothing was useful here lol
good luck!

Thanks for checking. \ o /
Rhythm Incarnate
1,064 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
M4M

calm
03:02:904 (1) - this? because - 03:04:619 (2) - is strong.
http://puu.sh/qV5Ls/79fc47552a.jpg

Collapsing
can't find any issue.

so i will shoot you a star.
simple and solid set, good luck!
Rhythm Incarnate
1,315 posts
Lily Bread wrote:
M4M

calm
03:02:904 (1) - this? because - 03:04:619 (2) - is strong. Fixed.
http://puu.sh/qV5Ls/79fc47552a.jpg

Collapsing
can't find any issue.

so i will shoot you a star.
simple and solid set, good luck!

Thanks for modding. ^^
Rhythm Incarnate
1,950 posts
No kudosu yet.
If you want to be hot yoongi, you can't
You are not hot yoongi
You'll never be hot yoongi
Stop trying

And make this map a sandwich for newbie players B-)
/BigHit Entertainment copyright strikes
Rhythm Incarnate
1,315 posts
Cerulean Veyron wrote:
If you want to be hot yoongi, you can't
You are not hot yoongi
You'll never be hot yoongi
Stop trying

And make this map a sandwich for newbie players B-)
/BigHit Entertainment copyright strikes

But, isn't this already a sandwich for newbies. o -o
rip if that happened I bet every kpop fan here would rage
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 93 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  next