This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
951 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 02 Februari 2017 at 23:18:03

Artist: KISIDA KYODAN & THE AKEBOSI ROCKETS
Title: Tenkyou no Alderamin -TV-size
Source: ねじ巻き精霊戦記 天鏡のアルデラミン
Tags: Dellvangel Alderamin on the Sky Bokuto Uno Military Fantasy Forces Fight 1st Opening Season
BPM: 197
Filesize: 3799kb
Play Time: 01:25
Difficulties Available:

Download: KISIDA KYODAN & THE AKEBOSI ROCKETS - Tenkyou no Alderamin -TV-size
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
BG and MP3 By Dellvangel

Hope u like it :3

Image Bubbled by Critical_Star
Image Qualified by Yahao
Last edited by Maxus on , edited 34 times in total.
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
1,046 posts
Offline
Earned 2 kudosu.
200kud!
Code:
15:31 Maxus: bintangg wanna ask testplay :D
15:34 Critical_Star: :DF
15:34 Critical_Star: suree
15:35 *Maxus is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1068025 KISIDA KYODAN & THE AKEBOSI ROCKETS - Tenkyou no Alderamin]
15:35 Maxus: 'w'
15:36 *Critical_Star is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1068025 KISIDA KYODAN & THE AKEBOSI ROCKETS - Tenkyou no Alderamin]
15:36 Critical_Star: 'w'
15:38 Critical_Star: a
15:38 Maxus: aaaa the kiai kinda boring it seems x_x
15:40 Maxus: bintang et ;w;
15:40 Critical_Star: _(:x
15:40 Critical_Star: i am poor at jack lol
15:40 Maxus: dui bu qi for the minijack ;w;
15:40 Maxus: i'm not sure how to make the pattern more interesting :/
15:41 Critical_Star: anime instrumental are pretty simple well
15:42 Maxus: i simply spam jumptrill everywhere D:
15:42 Maxus: rip me
15:43 Critical_Star: 00:28:377 -  thought here could use some LN trick
15:43 Critical_Star: http://puu.sh/svSMZ/86320d9d60.jpg ?
15:45 Maxus: let me test it xD
15:45 Critical_Star: just get the idea , there is no need 100% follow xD
15:47 Maxus: well only rearrange a little from it :p
15:49 Critical_Star: 00:48:936 (48936|0,49088|1,49240|2,49393|3,49545|2,49697|1) -  http://puu.sh/svSXP/60fcbd1241.jpg
15:49 Critical_Star: if u wanna a much complex LN pattern
15:49 Critical_Star: is fun
15:51 Maxus: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6669174 i try this instead, not sure though xD
15:51 Maxus: 00:24:723 - since i already use the similar one at here
15:51 Critical_Star: 00:56:093 (56093|3) -  if u think drum pattern here are too simple maybe try to make this into LN end 00:56:398 -  (good for vocal emphasizing)
15:51 Critical_Star: oh nice
15:52 Critical_Star: 00:57:311 (57311|0) -  and here too u can make LN ^
15:52 Critical_Star: and so on for the place which is similiar
15:53 Maxus: bintang so et ;w;
15:55 Critical_Star: lol just a small suggestion'
15:55 Critical_Star: :x
15:55 Critical_Star: rest is good
15:58 Maxus: may u testplay it again 'w' /run xD
16:04 Critical_Star: hehe
16:04 Critical_Star: sure
16:04 Critical_Star: lol
16:07 Critical_Star: now this is better 'w'
16:07 Maxus: omg 99% o.o
16:07 Critical_Star: no is so terrible :<
16:07 Critical_Star: 4.16 map
16:07 Maxus: xie xie for your mod >w< , post in forum pls -w-
16:07 Critical_Star: _(:x
16:07 Maxus: it's really good o.o"
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
36 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Sounds cool, keep it up i'm looking forward for the fully finished map :P :D
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
927 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
ay mas dixon mas dell o//
general

General



tambahin "Alderamin on the Sky" di tags
Dixon

Normal



00:01:118 (1118|3,1728|3,2032|2,2489|0) - mending remove aja, fokus ke suara yg keras

00:03:174 (3174|3) - start disini 00:03:250 - imo, kalo pas di biru2 keknya msh suara vocal "wou wou"

00:09:646 - 00:09:951 - kayaknya sih ini sama kek 00:07:210 (7210|0,7514|1) - ?? buat sama aja

Imperial Knoghts



00:01:423 (1423|1) - jadiin note biasa terus add di 00:01:499 - buat synt atau apalah itu namanya :'v

00:08:580 - add note buat cymbal di col 3

00:09:646 - 00:09:951 - mungkin bisa double, ngikuti 00:09:342 - n 00:09:037 -

00:13:454 - cymbal lagi

00:29:976 - add note

00:59:748 - cymbal

01:03:403 - 01:04:012 - buat triple untuk cymbal

01:13:910 (73910|1,73910|2) - lepasin di 01:14:291 - terus 01:14:367 - dibuat triple biar asik >w<
Dell

Hard



00:26:245 (26245|1) - move ke 00:26:322 -

00:27:464 (27464|1) - ini jg ke 00:27:540 -

01:13:149 - add note, buat cymbal


Good Luck >w<)b
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
36 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Pretty good, well done though keep it up i hope it gets better and better and gets ranked ^=^ :D i hopefully wait for the full finished complete map though Good luck
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
951 posts
Offline
Critical_Star wrote:
200kud!
Code:
15:31 Maxus: bintangg wanna ask testplay :D
15:34 Critical_Star: :DF
15:34 Critical_Star: suree
15:35 *Maxus is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1068025 KISIDA KYODAN & THE AKEBOSI ROCKETS - Tenkyou no Alderamin]
15:35 Maxus: 'w'
15:36 *Critical_Star is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1068025 KISIDA KYODAN & THE AKEBOSI ROCKETS - Tenkyou no Alderamin]
15:36 Critical_Star: 'w'
15:38 Critical_Star: a
15:38 Maxus: aaaa the kiai kinda boring it seems x_x
15:40 Maxus: bintang et ;w;
15:40 Critical_Star: _(:x
15:40 Critical_Star: i am poor at jack lol
15:40 Maxus: dui bu qi for the minijack ;w;
15:40 Maxus: i'm not sure how to make the pattern more interesting :/
15:41 Critical_Star: anime instrumental are pretty simple well
15:42 Maxus: i simply spam jumptrill everywhere D:
15:42 Maxus: rip me
15:43 Critical_Star: 00:28:377 -  thought here could use some LN trick
15:43 Critical_Star: http://puu.sh/svSMZ/86320d9d60.jpg ?
15:45 Maxus: let me test it xD
15:45 Critical_Star: just get the idea , there is no need 100% follow xD
15:47 Maxus: well only rearrange a little from it :p
15:49 Critical_Star: 00:48:936 (48936|0,49088|1,49240|2,49393|3,49545|2,49697|1) -  http://puu.sh/svSXP/60fcbd1241.jpg
15:49 Critical_Star: if u wanna a much complex LN pattern
15:49 Critical_Star: is fun
15:51 Maxus: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6669174 i try this instead, not sure though xD
15:51 Maxus: 00:24:723 - since i already use the similar one at here
15:51 Critical_Star: 00:56:093 (56093|3) -  if u think drum pattern here are too simple maybe try to make this into LN end 00:56:398 -  (good for vocal emphasizing)
15:51 Critical_Star: oh nice
15:52 Critical_Star: 00:57:311 (57311|0) -  and here too u can make LN ^
15:52 Critical_Star: and so on for the place which is similiar
15:53 Maxus: bintang so et ;w;
15:55 Critical_Star: lol just a small suggestion'
15:55 Critical_Star: :x
15:55 Critical_Star: rest is good
15:58 Maxus: may u testplay it again 'w' /run xD
16:04 Critical_Star: hehe
16:04 Critical_Star: sure
16:04 Critical_Star: lol
16:07 Critical_Star: now this is better 'w'
16:07 Maxus: omg 99% o.o
16:07 Critical_Star: no is so terrible :<
16:07 Critical_Star: 4.16 map
16:07 Maxus: xie xie for your mod >w< , post in forum pls -w-
16:07 Critical_Star: _(:x
16:07 Maxus: it's really good o.o"

Thank you bintang di langit

Syadow- wrote:
ay mas dixon mas dell o//
general

General



tambahin "Alderamin on the Sky" di tags weee
Dixon

Normal



00:01:118 (1118|3,1728|3,2032|2,2489|0) - mending remove aja, fokus ke suara yg keras tp itu note smua ikut elektronik gitarnya

00:03:174 (3174|3) - start disini 00:03:250 - imo, kalo pas di biru2 keknya msh suara vocal "wou wou" roll drumny lbih dominan disana

00:09:646 - 00:09:951 - kayaknya sih ini sama kek 00:07:210 (7210|0,7514|1) - ?? buat sama aja bukan kick yg ane ikutin, tapi elektronik synth gitar disana

Imperial Knoghts



00:01:423 (1423|1) - jadiin note biasa terus add di 00:01:499 - buat synt atau apalah itu namanya :'v LN buat gitar lg dsini, ane sngaja ignore 1/4 biar fokus ke bgian buat emphasisnya

00:08:580 - add note buat cymbal di col 3 kurang kuat .., mw bedain ama 00:06:144 -

00:09:646 - 00:09:951 - mungkin bisa double, ngikuti 00:09:342 - n 00:09:037 - bole

00:13:454 - cymbal lagi sama kyk diatas

00:29:976 - add note ane ga ikt string di tngah LN

00:59:748 - cymbal ksian la minijack 200 bpm 13-24 jumptrill..

01:03:403 - 01:04:012 - buat triple untuk cymbal ^

01:13:910 (73910|1,73910|2) - lepasin di 01:14:291 - terus 01:14:367 - dibuat triple biar asik >w< ga ah, ad svnya disana mslhny..


Good Luck >w<)b

Thank you for the mod :3 , will get into m4m later.

Joenen wrote:
Pretty good, well done though keep it up i hope it gets better and better and gets ranked ^=^ :D i hopefully wait for the full finished complete map though Good luck

now it's already completed, thank you for the support :D
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
36 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
I Just redownloaded the song barely lol and Also good choice of hitsound, now its gotten better ^-^. I'll spread the song in multiplayer :oops:
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,015 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Syadow- wrote:

Hard



00:26:245 (26245|1) - move ke 00:26:322 - why? keep.

00:27:464 (27464|1) - ini jg ke 00:27:540 - ^

01:13:149 - add note, buat cymbal it's fine with 2 LNs imo.


Good Luck >w<)b

Thanks for mod.
User avatar
Star Shooter
235 posts
Offline
Earned 2 kudosu.
Hi~~ from Nysrogh's Mania modding queueueu
1-2-3-4


Easy
00:00:053 (53|3) - Delete this LN, is so uncomfortable for the start, change for a simply note in the column 3
00:02:641 (2641|1) - move to 0~To empathize with the pattern of the beginning
00:05:230 - for this part i think is more good with the sound if you try this ~ https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828188 , I told my brother to play it, he never played osu! : S and did it `` well`` so I do not think it's the big difficulty
00:09:037 (9037|1) - move to 0
00:09:342 (9342|3) - move to 2
00:09:646 (9646|0) - move to 1
00:09:951 (9951|2) - move to 3, to this and view how this feels so much good
00:10:560 - try this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828218
00:13:606 (13606|2) - delete this unncesary not feells in totally
00:17:413 - more comfortabble pattern~ https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828238
Uhm bro why you use sounds in one part of the song and in others you ignored :s if you going to map a sound you need to map in the all song for example
00:18:936 - here you not mapped that sound, but here ~ 00:19:545 (19545|0) - you mapped that , just for all these sounds, delete or add the note, i recommended to delete :s for not give more difficult for the diff :? ~ other example 00:20:763 (20763|3) - here you mapped that again and here no ~ 00:20:154 -
00:21:981 (21981|2) - delete this and add one here ~ 00:22:134 -
00:41:778 (41778|1) - delete this
00:41:322 (41322|0) - move to 1
00:47:413 (47413|2,47717|1) - move to 1 and 2
01:01:880 (61880|3,62032|2) - replace with a LN in 3 :s because i not hear a sound for that notes
01:05:535 (65535|1,65687|2) - this too
01:13:149 (73149|0) - end this LN here 01:13:910 -
01:17:870 (77870|3) - move to 2



NM
00:00:053 - replace this start LN with this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828308 ~ you do similar here 00:02:337 -
00:03:250 - do this here because more good with the sound ~ https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828326
00:05:230 (5230|1) - with this LN do the similar like the start
00:05:687 (5687|2) - here delete the LN and try this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828337
00:13:454 (13454|2) - move to 0
00:13:758 (13758|0) - move to 1
00:16:499 (16499|0,17717|0,18936|2,20154|2,21372|3) - those LNs are so umcorfotable to play, if you replace all of that LNs with a simply note?
00:23:047 (23047|0) - delete this i don't hear a double here
00:24:723 (24723|1) - move to 0
00:28:073 (28073|1,29443|2,29900|0) - you push these LNs for the vocals? hmmm i think are so :s akward delete those LNs and re-pattern that part like this
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828387
00:30:053 - and add one here in 0
00:42:540 (42540|2) - delete that and add one note in 2
00:40:256 (40256|3) - hmmm thinking this LN ends here 00:40:560 (40560|0) -
00:39:951 (39951|2) - and move this LN for 0
00:50:154 (50154|1) - move to 0
00:50:611 (50611|0) - and for election you can push this in 0 or 1
00:52:438 (52438|0,52438|3) - delete one here you not use double for this sound in other times like here 00:53:047 (53047|3) - why here a double?
01:16:651 (76651|1,76651|0) - delete one



HD
00:04:316 (4316|0) - i think the LN is a bit unnecesary , i delete that and feels more good
00:12:997 (12997|1) - delete one i don't hear a double here if you delete the note in 1, can you add a note here 00:12:844 - in 1 for the start of the guitar and the drum
00:24:723 - try this one here, feels super good ~ https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828486 the LNs in this part are so akward
00:28:073 (28073|3,28377|1,28530|2,28682|0,28834|3,28987|2,29139|0,29291|1,29443|3,29596|0) - try similar like the before pattern i give, because the LNs are so hard to do in this part, i think~ i do so much 200 here and nots feels hard the sounds
00:45:890 (45890|0) - delete this
00:48:327 (48327|0) - in this part, this note in special feels so umconfortable :s move to other column?
00:50:154 (50154|1,50154|0,50154|2) - why triple? i think is just a double
00:52:438 - try this :v ~~https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828525
01:25:332 (85332|1) - delete this note i think is unncesary



For the MX diff, my suggestions are, try to create more comfortable shields patterns, the shield patterns in the diff are so akward, hard to play bro, and other thing the notes like red - white - blue lines try to create a continous pattern for the same sound :)) that's all GL bro~ :!: :!:
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
951 posts
Offline
Nysrogh wrote:
Hi~~ from Nysrogh's Mania modding queueueu
1-2-3-4 not sure why the key codes are 1-2-3-4 but you give the pattern suggestion with 0-1-2-3 here.


Easy
00:00:053 (53|3) - Delete this LN, is so uncomfortable for the start, change for a simply note in the column 3 i fail to see why such simple pattern are uncomfortable , 1/2 ln can be learned within a seconds even for beginner.
00:02:641 (2641|1) - move to 0~To empathize with the pattern of the beginning i follow the consistency of patterning before, no big deal here.
00:05:230 - for this part i think is more good with the sound if you try this ~ https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828188 , I told my brother to play it, he never played osu! : S and did it `` well`` so I do not think it's the big difficulty it won't match the intensity i try to make though, I arrange the diff so that 1/4 rapiid roll drum only have a simple LN instead of continuous 1/2 note that should be exist at hectic place instead of beginning here.
00:09:037 (9037|1) - move to 0
00:09:342 (9342|3) - move to 2
00:09:646 (9646|0) - move to 1
00:09:951 (9951|2) - move to 3, to this and view how this feels so much good actually if you try to look at 00:08:733 (8733|3,9037|1,9342|3,9646|0,9951|2,10256|0) - , i simply mirror the pattern here, i do this a lot in easy diff for simplification.
00:10:560 - try this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828218 as i explain above, trill would just be more difficult compared with simple LN.
00:13:606 (13606|2) - delete this unncesary not feells in totally there's quite big drum here, the rythm would be awkward if i don't map it.
00:17:413 - more comfortabble pattern~ https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828238 i'm sure it will be much difficult as the pattern all leading to the left side, when the pattern are supposed to have balance between the direction it went in.
Uhm bro why you use sounds in one part of the song and in others you ignored :s if you going to map a sound you need to map in the all song for example
00:18:936 - here you not mapped that sound, but here ~ 00:19:545 (19545|0) - you mapped that , just for all these sounds, delete or add the note, i recommended to delete :s for not give more difficult for the diff :? ~ other example 00:20:763 (20763|3) - here you mapped that again and here no ~ 00:20:154 - try to look at normal diff, and pay attention the differences at which line and roll drum i decided to not map, i did it all consistency in the map. for example, 00:18:936 - is a 1/4 roll drum sound, in normal diff i emphasize that with LN, and in easy diff i simply skip that because it doesn't particularly excel enough to be accented. same again with 00:20:154 - , in a music with such a hectic many drum present in which easy diff still have to be easy enough to be played by inexperienced VSRG player, rythm choices based on other difficulty as references are important as a marker on what should be mapped and what's not.
00:21:981 (21981|2) - delete this and add one here ~ 00:22:134 - but then there will occur inconsistencies with pattern i did such as 00:16:651 (16651|2,16804|0,16956|3,17108|1) - and 00:19:088 (19088|0,19240|1,19393|3,19545|0) -
00:41:778 (41778|1) - delete this it's a repeated drum that comes in such a trill fashion, not sure why it has to be deleted.
00:41:322 (41322|0) - move to 1 col 0 would be too emtpy then.
00:47:413 (47413|2,47717|1) - move to 1 and 2 forming stair won't complement the guitar electric instrument well here.
01:01:880 (61880|3,62032|2) - replace with a LN in 3 :s because i not hear a sound for that notes it's a clear drum sound there.. i map that in all difficulties.
01:05:535 (65535|1,65687|2) - this too same.
01:13:149 (73149|0) - end this LN here 01:13:910 - the vocal already ended much earlier tbh..
01:17:870 (77870|3) - move to 2 it's a mirror of 01:17:108 (77108|2,77261|0,77413|3) -



NM
00:00:053 - replace this start LN with this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828308 ~ you do similar here 00:02:337 - pretty sure they are really different sound present, one is roll drum while the other is finish gutar sound.
00:03:250 - do this here because more good with the sound ~ https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828326 well i intend to consistenly match roll drum with LN here.
00:05:230 (5230|1) - with this LN do the similar like the start same reason as above.
00:05:687 (5687|2) - here delete the LN and try this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828337 same as above.
00:13:454 (13454|2) - move to 0
00:13:758 (13758|0) - move to 1 i try to not have the note too close with ln here, the current one is already good here.
00:16:499 (16499|0,17717|0,18936|2,20154|2,21372|3) - those LNs are so umcorfotable to play, if you replace all of that LNs with a simply note? i'm sure you overestimate LN here, this diff is for novice player that have quite experience in the game, i believe 1/2 pattern will give much trouble compared with LN, but still necessary for diff curve and match the instrument here.
00:23:047 (23047|0) - delete this i don't hear a double here it's the same as other double i use as a clap like 00:22:438 -
00:24:723 (24723|1) - move to 0 the guitar is in the same PR.
00:28:073 (28073|1,29443|2,29900|0) - you push these LNs for the vocals? hmmm i think are so :s akward delete those LNs and re-pattern that part like this
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828387 it's a continuous vocal which the artist continuously sing there, it fits the other diff, so it will fit here as well.
00:30:053 - and add one here in 0 the string sound is too little here.
00:42:540 (42540|2) - delete that and add one note in 2 as explained before.
00:40:256 (40256|3) - hmmm thinking this LN ends here 00:40:560 (40560|0) - i guess it can do for now, fixed some.
00:39:951 (39951|2) - and move this LN for 0 i believe it's alright here.

/color00:50:154 (50154|1) - move to 0 it is fine here.
00:50:611 (50611|0) - and for election you can push this in 0 or 1 the outcome won't be nice here, current one is fine.
00:52:438 (52438|0,52438|3) - delete one here you not use double for this sound in other times like here 00:53:047 (53047|3) - why here a double? it's a really obvious cymbal sound while the other don't have....
01:16:651 (76651|1,76651|0) - delete one that's a clap sound..



HD
00:04:316 (4316|0) - i think the LN is a bit unnecesary , i delete that and feels more good
00:12:997 (12997|1) - delete one i don't hear a double here if you delete the note in 1, can you add a note here 00:12:844 - in 1 for the start of the guitar and the drum
00:24:723 - try this one here, feels super good ~ https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828486 the LNs in this part are so akward
00:28:073 (28073|3,28377|1,28530|2,28682|0,28834|3,28987|2,29139|0,29291|1,29443|3,29596|0) - try similar like the before pattern i give, because the LNs are so hard to do in this part, i think~ i do so much 200 here and nots feels hard the sounds
00:45:890 (45890|0) - delete this
00:48:327 (48327|0) - in this part, this note in special feels so umconfortable :s move to other column?
00:50:154 (50154|1,50154|0,50154|2) - why triple? i think is just a double
00:52:438 - try this :v ~~https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828525
01:25:332 (85332|1) - delete this note i think is unncesary



For the MX diff, my suggestions are, try to create more comfortable shields patterns, the shield patterns in the diff are so akward, hard to play bro, and other thing the notes like red - white - blue lines try to create a continous pattern for the same sound :)) I failed to see why the shields are awkward and uncomfortable, i arrange them in a way that it won't be too anchoring and stacking in the process, the only way it would be really uncomfortable is if i try to stack the jack in a way that it would anchoring so much before the shields, which i didn't do here... and for the hardest diff this is already quite comfy and easy enough, because: 1) the diff consist mainly chordy pattern, which usually people with the level to play this diff will like more compared with some streamy stuffs 2) the only spike one is the jumptrill pattern, which is already quite generic pattern of the meta ranked map as of now, so i believe people are supposed to be able to hit it. the people that testplay this only have problem in jumptrill and the SV, which i already fix some and will be in the future, thank you for the thought though, but it would be good if the "awkward and too hard pattern" can be pointed out further, as i believe this is quite easier compared with other 4* map in general.

as for the consistency, i believe this implying the easy diff, which i already explained further here, and the insane diff indeed have some of 1/4 string sound, but in the middle of LN pattern i purposely didn't map that, just because there's sound doesn't mean that the mapper have to map all of the sound in it. as long as the mapper do it consistently and it cater each difficulties with each of players level nicely, i believe it's alright. if you want to take a further look into it you will understand that it's really consistent with what i try to visualize the notes compliment the instrument within the music itself.
that's all GL bro~ :!: :!:

Thank you for the mod :D , really appreciate it.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,015 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Nysrogh wrote:
HD
00:04:316 (4316|0) - i think the LN is a bit unnecesary , i delete that and feels more good keep. for cosistency with 00:03:707 (3707|3) - .
00:12:997 (12997|1) - delete one i don't hear a double here if you delete the note in 1, can you add a note here 00:12:844 - in 1 for the start of the guitar and the drum i can clearly hear the kick sound here, no change.
00:24:723 - try this one here, feels super good ~ https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828486 the LNs in this part are so akward uhh, i want to keep the LNs and seem fine for me.
00:28:073 (28073|3,28377|1,28530|2,28682|0,28834|3,28987|2,29139|0,29291|1,29443|3,29596|0) - try similar like the before pattern i give, because the LNs are so hard to do in this part, i think~ i do so much 200 here and nots feels hard the sounds it's not that hard i think, pretty common for hard diff.
00:45:890 (45890|0) - delete this why?
00:48:327 (48327|0) - in this part, this note in special feels so umconfortable :s move to other column? keep, all the hi-hats around this part are intended to be mapped on column 1.
00:50:154 (50154|1,50154|0,50154|2) - why triple? i think is just a double there is cymbal sound here.
00:52:438 - try this :v ~~https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828525 kinda don't like the pattern flow in your suggestion, and current pattern seems fine for me too.
01:25:332 (85332|1) - delete this note i think is unncesary keep i think it's fine like this.

Thanks for mod :)
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
5,767 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Hi there! Just saw this map and wanted to help with metadata (no kudos)

collapsed text
Image

Reference: http://alderamin.net/music/op.html
Considering that your mp3 is TV Size maybe replace the title with "天鏡のアルデラミン -TV-size"?


I can't mod mania so have a star, good luck :)
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
951 posts
Offline
Changed!
Thank you for your help and star Forest :D
User avatar
Star Shooter
235 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Maxus wrote:
Nysrogh wrote:
Hi~~ from Nysrogh's Mania modding queueueu
1-2-3-4 not sure why the key codes are 1-2-3-4 but you give the pattern suggestion with 0-1-2-3 here.


Easy
00:00:053 (53|3) - Delete this LN, is so uncomfortable for the start, change for a simply note in the column 3 i fail to see why such simple pattern are uncomfortable , 1/2 ln can be learned within a seconds even for beginner.
00:02:641 (2641|1) - move to 0~To empathize with the pattern of the beginning i follow the consistency of patterning before, no big deal here.
00:05:230 - for this part i think is more good with the sound if you try this ~ https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828188 , I told my brother to play it, he never played osu! : S and did it `` well`` so I do not think it's the big difficulty it won't match the intensity i try to make though, I arrange the diff so that 1/4 rapiid roll drum only have a simple LN instead of continuous 1/2 note that should be exist at hectic place instead of beginning here.
00:09:037 (9037|1) - move to 0
00:09:342 (9342|3) - move to 2
00:09:646 (9646|0) - move to 1
00:09:951 (9951|2) - move to 3, to this and view how this feels so much good actually if you try to look at 00:08:733 (8733|3,9037|1,9342|3,9646|0,9951|2,10256|0) - , i simply mirror the pattern here, i do this a lot in easy diff for simplification.
00:10:560 - try this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828218 as i explain above, trill would just be more difficult compared with simple LN.
00:13:606 (13606|2) - delete this unncesary not feells in totally there's quite big drum here, the rythm would be awkward if i don't map it.
00:17:413 - more comfortabble pattern~ https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828238 i'm sure it will be much difficult as the pattern all leading to the left side, when the pattern are supposed to have balance between the direction it went in.
Uhm bro why you use sounds in one part of the song and in others you ignored :s if you going to map a sound you need to map in the all song for example
00:18:936 - here you not mapped that sound, but here ~ 00:19:545 (19545|0) - you mapped that , just for all these sounds, delete or add the note, i recommended to delete :s for not give more difficult for the diff :? ~ other example 00:20:763 (20763|3) - here you mapped that again and here no ~ 00:20:154 - try to look at normal diff, and pay attention the differences at which line and roll drum i decided to not map, i did it all consistency in the map. for example, 00:18:936 - is a 1/4 roll drum sound, in normal diff i emphasize that with LN, and in easy diff i simply skip that because it doesn't particularly excel enough to be accented. same again with 00:20:154 - , in a music with such a hectic many drum present in which easy diff still have to be easy enough to be played by inexperienced VSRG player, rythm choices based on other difficulty as references are important as a marker on what should be mapped and what's not.
00:21:981 (21981|2) - delete this and add one here ~ 00:22:134 - but then there will occur inconsistencies with pattern i did such as 00:16:651 (16651|2,16804|0,16956|3,17108|1) - and 00:19:088 (19088|0,19240|1,19393|3,19545|0) -
00:41:778 (41778|1) - delete this it's a repeated drum that comes in such a trill fashion, not sure why it has to be deleted.
00:41:322 (41322|0) - move to 1 col 0 would be too emtpy then.
00:47:413 (47413|2,47717|1) - move to 1 and 2 forming stair won't complement the guitar electric instrument well here.
01:01:880 (61880|3,62032|2) - replace with a LN in 3 :s because i not hear a sound for that notes it's a clear drum sound there.. i map that in all difficulties.
01:05:535 (65535|1,65687|2) - this too same.
01:13:149 (73149|0) - end this LN here 01:13:910 - the vocal already ended much earlier tbh..
01:17:870 (77870|3) - move to 2 it's a mirror of 01:17:108 (77108|2,77261|0,77413|3) -



NM
00:00:053 - replace this start LN with this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828308 ~ you do similar here 00:02:337 - pretty sure they are really different sound present, one is roll drum while the other is finish gutar sound.
00:03:250 - do this here because more good with the sound ~ https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828326 well i intend to consistenly match roll drum with LN here.
00:05:230 (5230|1) - with this LN do the similar like the start same reason as above.
00:05:687 (5687|2) - here delete the LN and try this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828337 same as above.
00:13:454 (13454|2) - move to 0
00:13:758 (13758|0) - move to 1 i try to not have the note too close with ln here, the current one is already good here.
00:16:499 (16499|0,17717|0,18936|2,20154|2,21372|3) - those LNs are so umcorfotable to play, if you replace all of that LNs with a simply note? i'm sure you overestimate LN here, this diff is for novice player that have quite experience in the game, i believe 1/2 pattern will give much trouble compared with LN, but still necessary for diff curve and match the instrument here.
00:23:047 (23047|0) - delete this i don't hear a double here it's the same as other double i use as a clap like 00:22:438 -
00:24:723 (24723|1) - move to 0 the guitar is in the same PR.
00:28:073 (28073|1,29443|2,29900|0) - you push these LNs for the vocals? hmmm i think are so :s akward delete those LNs and re-pattern that part like this
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828387 it's a continuous vocal which the artist continuously sing there, it fits the other diff, so it will fit here as well.
00:30:053 - and add one here in 0 the string sound is too little here.
00:42:540 (42540|2) - delete that and add one note in 2 as explained before.
00:40:256 (40256|3) - hmmm thinking this LN ends here 00:40:560 (40560|0) - i guess it can do for now, fixed some.
00:39:951 (39951|2) - and move this LN for 0 i believe it's alright here.

/color00:50:154 (50154|1) - move to 0 it is fine here.
00:50:611 (50611|0) - and for election you can push this in 0 or 1 the outcome won't be nice here, current one is fine.
00:52:438 (52438|0,52438|3) - delete one here you not use double for this sound in other times like here 00:53:047 (53047|3) - why here a double? it's a really obvious cymbal sound while the other don't have....
01:16:651 (76651|1,76651|0) - delete one that's a clap sound..



HD
00:04:316 (4316|0) - i think the LN is a bit unnecesary , i delete that and feels more good
00:12:997 (12997|1) - delete one i don't hear a double here if you delete the note in 1, can you add a note here 00:12:844 - in 1 for the start of the guitar and the drum
00:24:723 - try this one here, feels super good ~ https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828486 the LNs in this part are so akward
00:28:073 (28073|3,28377|1,28530|2,28682|0,28834|3,28987|2,29139|0,29291|1,29443|3,29596|0) - try similar like the before pattern i give, because the LNs are so hard to do in this part, i think~ i do so much 200 here and nots feels hard the sounds
00:45:890 (45890|0) - delete this
00:48:327 (48327|0) - in this part, this note in special feels so umconfortable :s move to other column?
00:50:154 (50154|1,50154|0,50154|2) - why triple? i think is just a double
00:52:438 - try this :v ~~https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6828525
01:25:332 (85332|1) - delete this note i think is unncesary



For the MX diff, my suggestions are, try to create more comfortable shields patterns, the shield patterns in the diff are so akward, hard to play bro, and other thing the notes like red - white - blue lines try to create a continous pattern for the same sound :)) I failed to see why the shields are awkward and uncomfortable, i arrange them in a way that it won't be too anchoring and stacking in the process, the only way it would be really uncomfortable is if i try to stack the jack in a way that it would anchoring so much before the shields, which i didn't do here... and for the hardest diff this is already quite comfy and easy enough, because: 1) the diff consist mainly chordy pattern, which usually people with the level to play this diff will like more compared with some streamy stuffs 2) the only spike one is the jumptrill pattern, which is already quite generic pattern of the meta ranked map as of now, so i believe people are supposed to be able to hit it. the people that testplay this only have problem in jumptrill and the SV, which i already fix some and will be in the future, thank you for the thought though, but it would be good if the "awkward and too hard pattern" can be pointed out further, as i believe this is quite easier compared with other 4* map in general.

as for the consistency, i believe this implying the easy diff, which i already explained further here, and the insane diff indeed have some of 1/4 string sound, but in the middle of LN pattern i purposely didn't map that, just because there's sound doesn't mean that the mapper have to map all of the sound in it. as long as the mapper do it consistently and it cater each difficulties with each of players level nicely, i believe it's alright. if you want to take a further look into it you will understand that it's really consistent with what i try to visualize the notes compliment the instrument within the music itself.
that's all GL bro~ :!: :!:

Thank you for the mod :D , really appreciate it.


Just reply why yep sorry :c if i mod bad im just back for a longgg inactive time XDD and don't know how the meta is right now, im just a old mapper of o!m like 2014, i can't post my name public , because can be banned and sorry for that :c GL Nice song and mapset
XD and other thing i just repeat akward akward because XD im speak spanish, and don't know how to explain good my ideas sorry
and shooting star ( used this in the beatmap founder for view who i am)
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
951 posts
Offline
Nysrogh wrote:

Just reply why yep sorry :c if i mod bad im just back for a longgg inactive time XDD and don't know how the meta is right now, im just a old mapper of o!m like 2014, i can't post my name public , because can be banned and sorry for that :c GL Nice song and mapset
XD and other thing i just repeat akward akward because XD im speak spanish, and don't know how to explain good my ideas sorry
and shooting star ( used this in the beatmap founder for view who i am)


It's alright, i know who you are lol.
it's important to know mapper ideas behind certain pattern and instrument choices, unless if you want to generate the new fundamental idea, you need to elaborate again why your idea will fit better while considering many external factors such as diff curve and instrument consistency present there.
btw, thx for the stars.
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 36 posts jump | 1, 2, 3  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: