forum

[Archived] osu!direct showing DL'ed maps even if option is unchecked

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TakuMii
Problem Details:
I've renewed my osu!supporter today, and when I went to do my usual mass-downloading of new maps, I noticed that many of the maps I already have are popping up on the list, even if the "Show already downloaded beatmaps" option is unchecked. I've always had this problem with certain 2013 maps, but it's never been this bad at detecting what I've already downloaded.

This is osu!direct showing only a bunch of maps that I already have (despite the option unchecked):

And proof that the maps are not being detected properly (o!d sidebar displaying as if I didn't have the map):
(also: unrelated issue but it's not showing the proper thumbnail either, maybe that has something to do with it?)

osu! version: 20160819cuttingedge
Elessey
Resolved? I would like to know how because I have the same problem. I am working on this project and I wanted to check with osu!direct that I had all the ranked maps on my client. It gives me maps that I already have downloaded.
Bara-
It never got resolved, it's archived since there was no activity
It might be better for you to make a nwe post instead of bumping an archived thread, since making a new post will at least bring attention to the issue again (and besides, it's not good to bump old marked threads)
Elessey
I saw it in "resolved issues" with no actual solution so I wanted to ask. Anyway I managed to solve it, I used a new install and moved all my maps (old "songs" folder) there (new "songs" folder). Then osu!direct showed me the maps that I hadn't downloaded. Case closed.
Sorry for bumping an archived thread.