forum

[Archived] Problems....

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Haze-
Hello everybody, you're probably wondering what these problems are, they aren't with the game. They are with me. The game has recently been making me lose my mind and i'm getting even more unstable, and angry,mean,stressed. I need to take a break from all of this and need to quit this game once and for all. I ALWAYS wanted to quit buti can't. The more i play the worse i get, i'm not sure if anyone else had the same thing happening to them before. Anyway, have a nice day everybody!
Bara-
Then stop?
This subforum is also not suited for threads like these, as this talks about technical issues?
Topic Starter
-Haze-

Bara- wrote:

Then stop?
This subforum is also not suited for threads like these, as this talks about technical issues?
What forum then?
Starrodkirby86

Hazecrafter wrote:

Bara- wrote:

Then stop?
What forum then?
Gameplay & Rankings is your best bet.

You're not alone. A lot of osu! that can be taxing and can affect actual play performance is your mental game. If you're tilted or just frustrated, you may not play very well. After all, imagine constantly retrying over and over and missing over the easiest little things. That's no fun, right?

Take a breather and a break. Try some other things for now, and play osu! without worrying so much about the little things like that. Remember why you had fun playing the game. :)
Sandy Hoey
I got really angry also when I was retrying maps over and over again. I recently limited myself to 1 or 2 retries and it has made osu! a lot more fun and less emotionally taxing. Maybe give that a try
Frikandel
Alot of it is in your head. Sometimes you play a map you just KNOW you can fc, but as you get closer to the end, you get more stressed and start to think ''I bet I'm gonna miss now'' and boem, mis.

Well at least, that's what happeneds to me alot. And then I get mad.