forum

[Archived] Any downloaded or played beatmaps list?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
soku_old
Problem Details:

Hello everyone. I am an old osu player (since 2009, I think). I have changed my PC and router several times, so a lot of beatmaps and old songs are now gone and there's no chance for me to see the previous downloads. I was wondering if something like a downloaded/ played beatmaps list existed so I could see the maps I played years ago, in order to re-download them.

Sorry for my english (and sorry if I am posting this in the wrong forum)

Thank You!

osu! version: 20160525.2
MattMayuga
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/14 Officially approved beatmaps reside in here.
Starrodkirby86
MattMayuga's technically not wrong... But what OP seems to be looking for is to find a list of beatmaps that he has already played in the past, so he can then redownload them.

The feature does exist on the web browser, but there are two things:
  1. It's an osu!supporter feature only.
  2. You can't really download them in bulk.
Basically if you go to the Beatmap Listings with the supporter feature, you can filter by unplayed or played Ranked maps.

If you have a lot of space to burn and don't mind the download wait, you can always download the older-era beatmap packs en masse with this link (There are torrents available), and then check things out there. I don't think osu! in-game would be able to recognize your online high score though, so you can't sort by Rank Achieved until you make a local score.

Well, if you've played a KIRBY Mix in the past, then you know where to go! :P
Bara-
^^
But since you are not a supporter (yet :P), you should use Historical/Top Plays/Favourite beatmaps
There is no other way to retrieve them
Topic Starter
soku_old

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

MattMayuga's technically not wrong... But what OP seems to be looking for is to find a list of beatmaps that he has already played in the past, so he can then redownload them.

The feature does exist on the web browser, but there are two things:
  1. It's an osu!supporter feature only.
  2. You can't really download them in bulk.
Basically if you go to the Beatmap Listings with the supporter feature, you can filter by unplayed or played Ranked maps.

If you have a lot of space to burn and don't mind the download wait, you can always download the older-era beatmap packs en masse with this link (There are torrents available), and then check things out there. I don't think osu! in-game would be able to recognize your online high score though, so you can't sort by Rank Achieved until you make a local score.

Well, if you've played a KIRBY Mix in the past, then you know where to go! :P
Thank you very much for the quick answer everybody!

So, how do I become a supporter? Because I really am interested in doing what kirby86 said.

Looking forward to your answers!
Starrodkirby86
Check out this page over here. You can donate $4 for 1-month of osu!supporter and enjoy the features mentioned in that page. Check it out. :)