forum

Camellia - Introduction / NEURO-CLOUD-9

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mazzerin
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 9:23:48 AM

Artist: Camellia
Title: Introduction / NEURO-CLOUD-9
Tags: INSANE INFLAME introduction neurofunk
BPM: 172
Filesize: 12182kb
Play Time: 06:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Schizophrenia 9.8 (6.41 stars, 2032 notes)
  2. Schizophrenia (6.41 stars, 2032 notes)
Download: Camellia - Introduction / NEURO-CLOUD-9
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

WELCOME TO THE NEURO-CLOUD-9
THIS IS A SERVICE TO TRAIN YOUR MIND TO FUNCTION FOR LONGER
PLEASE RELAX AND INCREASE VOLUME ON SPEAKERS OR HEADPHONES AS YOU PLEASE
UTILIZE YOUR SECOND BEST POWER AND MIND FOR LONGER
GOOD LUCK - AND ENJOY
karstgalvis
SO GUD
XII
maakkeli with the star bombs
Danii
first mazzerins no-metal map hype
Nao
i've wanted to map this for so long but this is better than anything i could ever come up with, good job, great map
7ambda
Can you please rank this?
Cryptic
Really solid map, though I think the last kiai time isn't as epic as the rest of the map. Hopefully you'll push this forward!
hi-mei
dude nice

i also hope you will map Witness of eternity.
ninfia
hey, i don't post stuff on the osu! site often, but i really gotta make an exception here.

mazzerin, i gotta thank you for some of the stuff you make. both your style and your song choices make this game so much more interesting and fun to play. thanks for these amazing maps, dude

(tbh you might be my favorite mapper now)
Yauxo
00:16:722 (1) - This breaks my sightread heart
01:57:187 (1) - This is where it got torn appart
Topic Starter
Mazzerin

Ninfia wrote:

hey, i don't post stuff on the osu! site often, but i really gotta make an exception here.

mazzerin, i gotta thank you for some of the stuff you make. both your style and your song choices make this game so much more interesting and fun to play. thanks for these amazing maps, dude

(tbh you might be my favorite mapper now)
let darkness guide thy : )
cyprianz5
the best thing about this map is that it's rankable (or at least ALMOST rankable, I'm not BN, but i don't see nothing unrankable there lol)
btw Maakkeli you crazy perkele
-HM
fuck is this lol
mithew
Side
Thanks for properly combining the two songs! :v
Makeli
f
Akiyama Mizuki
This is absolutely fucking great.
TheKingHenry
04:59:280 - Unless intentional in the name of playability or something, which i dont know of course, i would do some changes to the timings you have there;
215 bpm is only correct for the 2nd bar until the time change back to the 172 bpm and the six 1/4 notes there. First bar is 5 notes of either ~178 bpm 1/6 or ~267 bpm 1/4, which one, doesn't rly matter as 5 notes wont fit neatly anyways.
Tbh this isn't too accurate either, as the sounds these 2 bars follow already begin during the last kickslider. The whole part in the song is rly messy anyways, but this was just based on what you decided to map so far.
Anyways problems like this and changes of this kind wont prob even be noticeable but on the same time they might make the playability horrible (not that i would know) so its up to you
Nice map tho
xtrem3x

bbj0920 wrote:

This is absolutely fucking great.
We can ask if you can add a taiko collab (?) ... possibly say no but it's worth asking -w-.
Chezus
I think I liked it a lot better without the intro. I linked the map to Happystick and he just kinda quit playing after the introduction. I really like the stuff that comes after, so I was a little sad!

Great map regardless. I love it.
show more