forum

notify.moe (anime site) now supports osu! pp

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aky
Hi there,

notify.moe now shows your osu! performance points in your profile.
Further osu! integration (I have a few ideas...e.g. showing beatmaps on anime pages) might be possible in the future.

Have fun :)
itsMapleLeaf
Oooh, shiny. This also happens to do exactly what I was looking for for a while. Lovely!

EDIT: Seems to be timing out at the moment, 504 error, and the Chrome extension doesn't seem to be responding either. I'll check back later.
Topic Starter
Aky
@nobody-: Hm, are you still getting these errors? Sadly I can't reproduce it.
Topic Starter
Aky
August 16 Update:
https://notify.moe/threads/r13u28xq

P.S. To appear in the osu ranking list you need to have a working anime list account on one of the major providers and also set up a gravatar.
gooeye
This looks cool :o

Do you think it'd be possible to support other gamemodes tho? (seems like it only shows standard right now)
Topic Starter
Aky
August 17 Update (this should fix most login/signup issues)

unicon patio wrote:

Do you think it'd be possible to support other gamemodes tho?
Maybe in the future, I'll see if I have time.
Panbou
That's really cool !
Keep coding this app/website ! :D
Topic Starter
Aky
@Panbou: Thank you, I will :)

I'm just very busy this month but once things settle down a bit you can expect some awesome new stuff to be included.

Also feel free to join the discord chat if you want to talk about anime or any problems you have with the site.
troke
hmm nice site
it's just get your api pp only 1 mode? i hope that will add more than 1 mode like taiko ctb mania :D
Topic Starter
Aky
Hey, after quite a long time our service is back and we have osu pp in profiles again, showing accuracy and level in the tooltip.

A ranking list is currently not available but feel free to register and show off your performance points :)
Topic Starter
Aky
Update: Users are now sorted by their performance points on the osu ranking page.
Topic Starter
Aky
osu ranking page has been improved!

Lots of general improvements, too. Feel free to check it out :)
Topic Starter
Aky
Long time no reply on this forum, but the website has started to receive lots of updates lately.
osu! integration for profiles is also still working and we intend to keep it alive.

If you're an osu fan who is also into anime, go take it for a spin :)