forum

[STD][HD/SD] Minami Kotori - The Legendary Minalinsky - V3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Derek

Hello I am very happy to release my first skin and I hope you guys enjoy.
Version 3 is out now and will be the final update to this skin as I no longer really play osu too much anymore and really just wanted to finish this. I hope you all enjoyed my skins throughout the years and thank you all for the support and kind words. I love you all.

updates
8/16/2016- added new score background, back button, menu background, and warning arrows
8/17/2016- added new input overlay, scorebar, section fail, and made section pass more pretty and HD
8/28/2016- added new menu button, new skip button, made the score screen more pretty, new 50's 100's x's
9/1/2016- new menu button(again), new scorebar, new ranking letters, new input overlay, new hitcircles
11/2/2016- added new ranking panel and menu background.
5/19/2017-version 2 added, change the stuff I didnt like kept the things I didnt.
9/14/2021 - made the skin more up to date. changed mostly everything except hitcircles section pass and fail and pause and fail. Im done with skinning for now so I hope you all enjoy

kakuzusasori
nice :D
pexium
This skin changes my background dim setting on any beatmap I have not played previously. Why is this is, and how can I fix? Anyone else experiencing this? No other skin does this to me. Always changes to 82% dimmed. Very strange...

Otherwise, very nice skin. :)
Topic Starter
-Derek

kakuzusasori wrote:

nice :D
Tyvm :D
Topic Starter
-Derek

pexium wrote:

This skin changes my background dim setting on any beatmap I have not played previously. Why is this is, and how can I fix? Anyone else experiencing this? No other skin does this to me. Always changes to 82% dimmed. Very strange...

That's very odd, I do not have that problem. Maybe it installed incorrectly try to redownload and see if it still does it if it doesn't than I will look into it.
pexium

-Derek wrote:

pexium wrote:

That's very odd, I do not have that problem. Maybe it installed incorrectly try to redownload and see if it still does it if it doesn't than I will look into it.

Problem seems to be resolved after re-install; not sure exactly what could have caused this..
Either way, nice skin, I will be using it for the foreseeable future :D
-Senri [Ai]Hime
cute :o
Topic Starter
-Derek
I have been working hard on this skin for the past couple of days, but I will be taking a break from updating it for a bit.
SolLess
Skin looks great!
Topic Starter
-Derek

SolLess wrote:

Skin looks great!
Tyvm :D

Also please leave me feedback on how the menu-background looks. I don't have supporter so I can't test it.
SolLess
I don't see anything ingame for the menu-background. Have you tried making the menu-background a .jpg? I don't think it works while it's a .png
Bara-
Correct, that file has to be .jpg

Also

BIRBBBBBB
Topic Starter
-Derek

SolLess wrote:

I don't see anything ingame for the menu-background. Have you tried making the menu-background a .jpg? I don't think it works while it's a .png
Ahh it is a .png well I'll have to change that in a later update. For now if you want to see the menu background you'll have to change the file type.
_Tatoe
please do the same with honoka ^^
great skin
Topic Starter
-Derek

_Tatoe wrote:

great skin
I actually have a WIP honk skin it's about half way done but I want to be completely finished with this skin first. Here is the "beta" version of the honk skin though https://www.dropbox.com/s/v2yajp7th2moi ... 9.osk?dl=0
Bara-
Nozomi next please :3
_Tatoe

-Derek wrote:

_Tatoe wrote:

great skin
I actually have a WIP honk skin it's about half way done but I want to be completely finished with this skin first. Here is the "beta" version of the honk skin though https://www.dropbox.com/s/v2yajp7th2moi ... 9.osk?dl=0
Nice ^^ i love you :*
I am waiting for the full version :)
KylitFreak
Nice skin m8!
Topic Starter
-Derek

Bara- wrote:

Nozomi next please :3
Hmmm that will probably be a little while off I have to finish the koto skin then finish the honk skin but will start a nozo skin after those two are done.
Bara-
Yaay
show more