forum

Displaying Song Title and Artist during Gameplay Break

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MFahim
I started mapping a song and many songs I've played had breaks where the song title and artist were displayed. Some of them even had them in custom colors or near the middle or end of the song https://osu.ppy.sh/s/121064

I am not sure how to put this into a song, and after consulting the wiki and some friends, I was unable to figure out how to do this. While it may well have been some oversight on my part, I'd like to know how to do make my map display the song title and artist during a break. If anyone can help me out here that would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks everyone for the help! :)
7ambda
Storyboard
Topic Starter
MFahim

F1r3tar wrote:

Storyboard
Thanks. I feel like an idiot for not figuring out such an obvious answer lol
Topic Starter
MFahim
Wait no, I just checked a bunch of songs that have the title/artist during breaks and they have no storyboard. There is probably some other way
Myxo
Only QATs can set this (obviously only for submitted maps). Send me over a forum PM with the link to the map, the exact timestamp where you want it to appear, and the RGB values for title and artist color (they can be two different colors).
Mao
Topic Starter
MFahim
Ah thanks, since its my first serious map I'd rather not bother the qats with something insignificant. Thanks anyways :D
Myxo
Yeah it's better to do it shortly before or after your map gets qualified.