forum

[Archived] None of my scores have submitted for the past week!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Ikey-
Alright so as the title says none of my scores have been submitting for over a week now! This is really frustrating as have been setting some top scores but am not getting any pp :(. I have talked to some other people that have also said none of their scores have been submitting for the past couple days as well and its not just a certain score wont submit its all of the scores that wont submit! The things that I have done to try and fix this so far are all of http://help.ppy.sh/article/38/my-scores ... ng-updated the things in that link have not fixed it as well as I am not getting an error when it does not submit it just wont submit. Some of the things i should also add is that the day it stoped submitting the day I had installed a new graphics card and got a name change and I was not online when i got the name change and I also did relog after i got my name change...I really hope you guys can help me fix this as i have been talking to some mods and some other people and they dont know what to do either...Thanks for taking your time to read this and help me!