forum

[Archived] The Xerophthalmia.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Megadex
Hello guys, i heard about this eye problem that causes dry eyes, also I heard that Cookiezi had this problem. I know its caused by a Vitamin A deficiency, and playing too much in larges periods can accelerate the process.

I am worried about this, so i wanna know if playing too much can cause this, or ways to avoid it, or something.

Thanks so much :D.
Pawsu
I'm going to assume if you play for 8 hours a day, that will definitely increase the chances. I recommend taking breaks, not playing in the dark, and not playing in big sessions.
Normally, though, I doubt you will develop such a thing unless you do the things I said above in large portions.
Topic Starter
Megadex

Pawsu wrote:

I'm going to assume if you play for 8 hours a day, that will definitely increase the chances. I recommend taking breaks, not playing in the dark, and not playing in big sessions.
Normally, though, I doubt you will develop such a thing unless you do the things I said above in large portions.
I do normally play from 7 - 11 hours, i take a break like 3 hours and after go again.I'm going to take more breaks and play less. Thanks :D

Also, i play Counter - Strike Nexon Zombies, so i dont know if that game can make the same risks than osu!, because in osu!, you almost never blink your eyes.
[K]enshi

Megadex wrote:

Pawsu wrote:

I do normally play from 7 - 11 hours, i take a break like 3 hours and after go again.I'm going to take more breaks and play less. Thanks :D

Also, i play Counter - Strike Nexon Zombies, so i dont know if that game can make the same risks than osu!, because in osu!, you almost never blink your eyes.
You're generally won't blink for a longer period of time, no matter which PC game you're playing. (Read this article in case you would like to know more about CVS.)

In addition, I'd highly recommend you taking a break of ~10 minutes every hour.
Topic Starter
Megadex
Wow thanks very much for the help! I'm going to take a little break when im playing :D