forum

[Archived] Osu! ingame login dont fuction, new update and Verification

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RealWonka
when i start osu the message: you need to verify your identity to play online. is appearing in the bottom right corner. i clicked that message and veryfied my account at the internet site. after this i restarted osu! and the same problem repeats but when i click on the message the internet site says :Success!
Your access has been verified! Thanks for your cooperation.
Pls help me.
Dntm8kmeeatu
Try logging out and logging back in? Also, Make sure your game is up to date.

If this doesn't help, Contact accounts@ppy.sh and explain your situation, As we can't really help anymore here.
Pawsu
I did have this problem earlier and logging in and out fixed it completely. If that doesn't work, try switching release streams. If it still doesn't work, contact the email above.
Ozora03
I'm having exactly the same problem, and i already tried logging out and in even with my friends account so i don't know what to do D: i just emailed accounts@ppy.sh but i don't know how long will it take to answer :c
Pawsu

Ozora03 wrote:

I'm having exactly the same problem, and i already tried logging out and in even with my friends account so i don't know what to do D: i just emailed accounts@ppy.sh but i don't know how long will it take to answer :c
Did you try switching release streams? (For example, try switching to Cutting Edge or Fallback. If it works, try switching back.)
Also, please don't use your friends account for anything, even if you're trying to test something. Account sharing is not allowed - https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu!:Rules
Ozora03

Pawsu wrote:

Ozora03 wrote:

Did you try switching release streams? (For example, try switching to Cutting Edge or Fallback. If it works, try switching back.)
Also, please don't use your friends account for anything, even if you're trying to test something. Account sharing is not allowed - https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu!:Rules
Oh, didn't know that lol sorry but yeah, i tried that with every release stream available and it's the same. Is there another thing i can try?
Pawsu

Ozora03 wrote:

Oh, didn't know that lol sorry but yeah, i tried that with every release stream available and it's the same. Is there another thing i can try?
Wait for accounts@ppy.sh to reply. That's all I can say for now. :<
Ozora03

Pawsu wrote:

Ozora03 wrote:

Wait for accounts@ppy.sh to reply. That's all I can say for now. :<
Welp, thanks to magic now i lost all my beatmaps and skins D: i don't know what happened, i redownloaded osu to see if that was the problem, i cut the songs and skins folders to my desktop and when i installed again i deleted the default folders and pasted the ones from my old osu and it worked fine but now that i restarted my laptop to see if that was the problem everything is gone D: why? a bug?
Pawsu

Ozora03 wrote:

Welp, thanks to magic now i lost all my beatmaps and skins D: i don't know what happened, i redownloaded osu to see if that was the problem, i cut the songs and skins folders to my desktop and when i installed again i deleted the default folders and pasted the ones from my old osu and it worked fine but now that i restarted my laptop to see if that was the problem everything is gone D: why? a bug?
Did you just create a shortcut or what...? You should have backed them up. By the way, reinstalling never really helps and isn't recommended.
Ozora03

Pawsu wrote:

Ozora03 wrote:

Did you just create a shortcut or what...? You should have backed them up. By the way, reinstalling never really helps and isn't recommended.
I did create a shortcut, but it was because the icon that i had in my desktop didn't work, and i didn't know the reinstalling thing :( but good to know for the future hehe, so all my beatmaps are gone? dang it