This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Spinner Sage
135 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 17 September 2017 at 17:52:52

Artist: sanj
Title: last minute (sakuraburst remix)
Tags: neurofunk dnb drum and bass early discography
BPM: 174
Filesize: 9099kb
Play Time: 05:20
Difficulties Available:
  • burst (6.11 stars, 1062 notes)

Download: sanj - last minute (sakuraburst remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
ra-ta-ta-ta-tai


thank god for shiguma's timing


!NEW MP3!
Last edited by Monarch on , edited 61 times in total.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
699 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
IRC stuff :^)

Just some general suggestions :3
I spoke to the king!
02:07 Monarch: yo shiguma wants u to look at my map
02:07 Monarch: since he cant play it for himself
02:07 Spork Lover: I am rn
02:07 Spork Lover: lol
02:08 Monarch: ...
02:08 Monarch: ah okey
02:08 Spork Lover: wait which one of them
02:08 Spork Lover: I was going through his
02:08 Monarch: uh
02:08 *Monarch is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1038193 sanj - last minute (sakuraburst remix)]
02:10 Spork Lover: 00:16:812 (8,1) - Make the reverse arrow point out of the slider instead (180-degrees), 'cause a perfect overlap with a reverse arrow is unrankable
02:10 Spork Lover: 00:17:760 (4) - Ot
02:10 Spork Lover: It's okay for that ^
02:10 Spork Lover: 00:21:812 (5) - NC
02:11 Spork Lover: Also I like the way you asked me
02:11 Spork Lover: :p
02:11 Monarch: well
02:11 Monarch: i mean
02:11 Monarch: i asked you to play it
02:11 Monarch: and the way i asked you
02:12 Monarch: was pretty unorthodox tbh
02:12 Monarch: even if it was true
02:12 Monarch: i mean i could have just said
02:12 Spork Lover: 00:47:674 (2) - NC
02:12 Monarch: "when ur done can u look at my map pls love u bby"
02:12 Monarch: but i guess its too late now
02:12 Spork Lover: x)
02:12 Spork Lover: 00:50:777 (4) - Again for pattern reason
02:13 Spork Lover: 00:54:570 (3) - Move close to 2 and 4
02:13 Spork Lover: A bit up and right
02:15 Spork Lover: 01:34:829 (3) - Ctrl+H or Ctrl+G on this, spacing feels way too anti-flowy
02:16 Spork Lover: 02:01:812 (1) - How low did you make that SV lmfao
02:17 Spork Lover: 02:55:605 (2,3) - NC? :o
02:18 Spork Lover: 04:04:053 (5) - Ctrl+G?
02:19 Spork Lover: 04:31:898 (2) - NC?
02:19 Spork Lover: 04:51:927 (3) - NC 'cuz awkward timing
02:20 Spork Lover: 04:53:708 (1) - Ending curve looks kinda flat in the middle
02:20 Spork Lover: 05:10:864 (4) - NC 'cuz new section or 'cuz long slider
02:21 Spork Lover: 05:19:053 (1) - No more reverses? The sound is still there :o
02:21 Monarch: sound is very random
02:21 Monarch: so any reverse slider would be overmapped
02:21 Spork Lover: And should actually be a fair few due to the way it's decreasing in speed (so like 1/3 1/2 etc)
02:23 Spork Lover: There should be some timing stuff that could work
02:23 Spork Lover: 'cause it feels odd to just to a long slider on that part
02:23 Spork Lover: just add*
02:23 Monarch: im not sure if its even on beat is the problem
02:24 Spork Lover: It's decreasing every 2 notes
02:25 Spork Lover: It's off-beat yeah
02:25 Monarch: looks like
02:25 Monarch: 1/4 is close enough
02:25 Spork Lover: On every starting point except the first one
02:25 Spork Lover: lol
02:25 Spork Lover: It's off
02:25 Spork Lover: xD
02:25 Spork Lover: It needs timing points
02:25 Spork Lover: To work
02:26 Spork Lover: Like offset reset
02:27 Spork Lover: fancy map you made tho :o
02:27 Monarch: thanks xd
02:27 Monarch: I made all of the nc changes
02:27 Monarch: if u want me to go through what I didn't change?
02:28 Spork Lover: Yes please >//<
02:28 Spork Lover: The ctrl+g things?
02:28 Monarch: 04:04:053 (5) - i left this the same
02:28 Monarch: because ctrl+ g would be too nig of a gap between 4 and 5
02:28 Spork Lover: Makes sense is 1/4 between
02:29 Monarch: since i want to have the "reversing" effect like the song is slowing down
02:29 Monarch: since the part before it is sort of "speeding up"
02:29 Spork Lover: Ye I get ya :D
02:29 Spork Lover: Makes sense
02:29 Monarch: as for this 01:34:829 (3) -
02:30 Monarch: im not sure, i know that ctrl +h or g wont work because they just put 4 at a weird angle
02:30 Monarch: but at the same time i know from your persepective why it feels weird
02:30 Monarch: which, you could say then, that it's intentional due to the "wub" sounds
02:31 Monarch: but if it was enough for you to comment on them I'll probably change it from a awkward turn slider to just a normal curve instead
02:31 Spork Lover: The 01:34:541 (2,3) - shapes are fine
02:32 Spork Lover: it's just that I feel that the transition from 01:34:541 (2,3,4) - are too linear
02:32 Spork Lover: And make the next parts a bit iffy
02:32 Spork Lover: to get started on
02:32 Monarch: yeah but thats because of the shape of it
02:32 Monarch: because i use 2 of the bent sliders
02:32 Monarch: which causes a sort of awkward movement
02:33 Monarch: even though its in a triangle pattern
02:33 Monarch: whereas a simple curve
02:33 Monarch: makes it flow to the next one easier
02:34 Spork Lover: Yeah go ahead :3
02:35 Monarch: not sure what you meant by ot
02:35 Monarch: "00:17:760 (4) - ot"
02:35 Spork Lover: The next sentence was the right thing
02:35 Spork Lover: aka it's fine on that one
02:35 Spork Lover: 'cause hitburst is gone
02:37 Monarch: okay
02:37 Monarch: well i moved that section around anyway
02:38 Monarch: so that they dont overlap as much
02:38 Spork Lover: Ah alright
02:38 Monarch: and i think that was it
02:38 Monarch: i did everything else
02:38 Spork Lover: Ah nice :D
02:38 Monarch: last thing i wanted to know
02:38 Monarch: was
02:39 Monarch: do you think the map is consistent enough?
02:39 Spork Lover: Overall it didn't seem like a problem
02:39 Spork Lover: But there might be small moddable imperfections
02:39 Spork Lover: That I didn't see
02:39 Monarch: no i mean
02:39 Monarch: like
02:39 Monarch: in terms of difficulty
02:40 Monarch: and spacing
02:40 Spork Lover: If it's higher in the last
02:40 Spork Lover: It's not a prob
02:40 Monarch: no but i mean like spacing spacing like
02:40 Monarch: on dualive
02:40 Monarch: my spacing was garbage
02:40 Monarch: and since i cant play either of them
02:40 Spork Lover: I'd need to look more into it
02:40 Monarch: i cant actually tell
02:40 Monarch: if a jump
02:40 Monarch: is way too big
02:41 Monarch: because i cant play it to feel if it is or not
02:41 Monarch: but from your breif look at it
02:41 Monarch: do all the jumps seem reasonable
02:41 Spork Lover: They seem fine generally
02:41 Spork Lover: But I'd have to do some in-depth modding and playing to get it on point
02:42 Spork Lover: There ARE some transition stuff
02:42 Spork Lover: But most of it seems intentional
02:42 Monarch: okay
02:42 Spork Lover: IS*
02:42 Monarch: thanks a lot for looking at it
02:42 Spork Lover: Np :)
02:42 Spork Lover: Want me to savelog?
02:42 Monarch: if you post this irc ill kds it
02:42 Spork Lover: aight
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
2,910 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
p. good


get hitsounds and shit
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
822 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Hi M4M f m q~
wow... mod this hard :(
I don't Know How change your SV so slow, Beacuse this is look like cool, I don't Know...

Burst



sry no more beacuse this is cool and I just a noob, so star.
gl hf.
User avatar
Combo Commander
275 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
HI,M4M from my queue
I mod your map first,then you can mod my map(set too many choose some to mod)


General
  • close Countdonw in Design in songs setup,the 3,2,1 always not use today,these vocal is not suit my test;W;
  • you used sliderslide to silence the slider’s sound,i think you can try to use it in whole dif(other custom sets).i think its good
  • BG is 1365*768? use 1366*768 for best resolution

Burst
00:00:433 (1) - red line must use same setting(sample custom,volume except sv) with green line,if there in the same place
00:32:846 (5) - first red anchor move to 156,24 or other place?music here sounds turned on 00:33:019 - ,so here shoulnd make a turn
00:40:088 (9) - little strange why not use 1/2slider like before00:37:329 (9) - or use 1/4slider and triplets
00:42:501 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4) -beat these part is sounds like from sparse to dense,and the rhythm you use here cant performance the music,try to use this rhythm? [url]puu.sh/qoptm/175010ce2c.png[/url]
00:43:881 (11) - this slider can be slowe and more distort
00:44:915 (1) - use this rhythm http://puu.sh/qopGa/713a870e6d.png
00:47:674 (1) - ↑
01:03:536 (11,12) - use slier can fell better
01:16:639 (3,4) - not best parttern i think,3's tail overlap whith 4 not look well
01:16:639 (3) - and use some SV change can be more interesting,for example ,3 use 1.0,4use 1.2,5use 1.4or other sv change
01:40:433 (2) - from here to01:44:829 (7) - the The scale becomes lower and lower,so SV can lower and lower?03:58:364 (2) -
03:02:846 (2) - 03:05:605 (1) - 03:08:364 (1) - said before
01:06:984 (2,6) - these slider can split into two 1/4 slider can fell better,and music from 01:06:984 (2) - to01:27:588 (3) - have many same part
not say it again

It's pretty good,not like map now(I mean jump jump and jump for PP).you are good mapper and have thought,i cant mod mant more.have a satr.exert yourself!
User avatar
Spinner Sage
135 posts
Offline
Momizi wrote:
HI,M4M from my queue
I mod your map first,then you can mod my map(set too many choose some to mod)


General
  • close Countdonw in Design in songs setup,the 3,2,1 always not use today,these vocal is not suit my test;W; removed the countdown
  • you used sliderslide to silence the slider’s sound,i think you can try to use it in whole dif(other custom sets).i think its good i used it where i felt it most apropriate and tried to not over-use it.
  • BG is 1365*768? use 1366*768 for best resolutionNot sure if this will make much of a difference

Burst
00:00:433 (1) - red line must use same setting(sample custom,volume except sv) with green line,if there in the same placechanged
00:32:846 (5) - first red anchor move to 156,24 or other place?music here sounds turned on 00:33:019 - ,so here shoulnd make a turnmoved
00:40:088 (9) - little strange why not use 1/2slider like before00:37:329 (9) - or use 1/4slider and tripletsmade into 1/2 slider
00:42:501 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4) -beat these part is sounds like from sparse to dense,and the rhythm you use here cant performance the music,try to use this rhythm? [img]puu.sh/qoptm/175010ce2c.png[/img]Changed rhythm, but not specifically to the one you gave.
00:43:881 (11) - this slider can be slowe and more distort I feel like the sound of this part is best expressed by a slider like this as the sound appears to "curl" around
00:44:915 (1) - use this rhythm http://puu.sh/qopGa/713a870e6d.pngapplied to all parts where this rhythm is present
00:47:674 (1) - ↑
01:03:536 (11,12) - use slier can fell betterSound is too hard for a slider, I feel, especially on 01:03:708 (12) -
01:16:639 (3,4) - not best parttern i think,3's tail overlap whith 4 not look wellChanged so that overlap is not present
01:16:639 (3) - and use some SV change can be more interesting,for example ,3 use 1.0,4use 1.2,5use 1.4or other sv changeI feel as though this would be too random and i would need to add sv changes throughout the map just because of this one part, which isn't needed in my opinion
01:40:433 (2) - from here to01:44:829 (7) - the The scale becomes lower and lower,so SV can lower and lower?03:58:364 (2) - Emphasised the distance change between pairs of sliders but sv stays the same
03:02:846 (2) - 03:05:605 (1) - 03:08:364 (1) - said beforechanged
01:06:984 (2,6) - these slider can split into two 1/4 slider can fell better,and music from 01:06:984 (2) - to01:27:588 (3) - have many same part
not say it again This is intentional and is used to give variety to the map while also letting it flow better. In addition to this, the long sliders which could be 1/4 can be equally mapped in th way I have mapped some of them (as 3/4 sliders) as it would only be considered under utilisation of the map, at most.

It's pretty good,not like map now(I mean jump jump and jump for PP).you are good mapper and have thought,i cant mod mant more.have a satr.exert yourself!


Suzuki_1112 wrote:
Hi M4M f m q~
wow... mod this hard :(
I don't Know How change your SV so slow, Beacuse this is look like cool, I don't Know...

Burst


  • 01:28:708 (1) - This place try to twist slider.
  • I feel like the sound of this part is best expressed by a slider like this as the sound appears to "curl" around
  • 01:39:743 (1) - ^
  • ^

sry no more beacuse this is cool and I just a noob, so star.
gl hf.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
671 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
hey i apologize for being a little bit late x))) but here it is

General

maybe the diff name should have a small b? because the artist, song, and remix has small letters

maybe od9 is a little bit too op? od 8,5 is perfect imo

wat ar 9,5 is way too high, check this out https://osu.ppy.sh/s/298996 <- that map is almost 7stars and mostly 200bpm and it has ar 9,5 i dont think your map should have it. maybe ar 9,3?

Burst

00:25:001 (5,6,7) - i dont like this, maybe make them connected instead of a jumpstream

00:30:088 (5) - this slider could be mastered, like this maybe?

00:52:157 (1) - i dont understand why this slider has such a high sv suddenly, the audio isnt different so it should also be slow

01:12:501 (3,4,5,6,7) - why so spaced suddenly? this happen in some other places aswell, i dont have to mark them all. the song doesnt ask for this spacing so it doesnt really make any sense to me

01:20:088 (8) - the red tick at the end doesnt really make sense imo, it doesnt really change anything so id just remove it

01:38:364 (1,2,3) - maybe make the jumps a little bit bigger here? i mean the song is pretty intense at this section

01:41:984 (4,5) - blanket?

01:50:777 - 02:10:777 - the circles after the slow sliders doesnt make sense to me (2,4) because theres no audio there that should be mapped, i would remove it EDIT: now that i listen reallyyyyyyyy close i can actually hear a sound lol

02:18:364 (1) - move to x:284 z:316 for perfect triangle pattern with (2,3)

03:25:605 - the upcoming small streams at this part is really ugly imo, not really a problem but i just wanted to point that out x)

03:36:984 (1,2,3) - waaaay too spaced for this part of the song

04:10:088 - 04:28:708 - same thing as i said before, the circles doesnt make sense

04:31:898 (2) - ugly slider imo

05:10:864 (1) - ^

really cool map. enjoyed playing it! sorry for not mentioning alot, that may be because im a bad modder, or because the map is fine.
good luck!
User avatar
Spinner Sage
135 posts
Offline
havkz wrote:
hey i apologize for being a little bit late x))) but here it is

General

maybe the diff name should have a small b? because the artist, song, and remix has small letters sure

maybe od9 is a little bit too op? od 8,5 is perfect imoI don't think the od of this map is a make or break factor, so I wont be changing it

wat ar 9,5 is way too high, check this out https://osu.ppy.sh/s/298996 <- that map is almost 7stars and mostly 200bpm and it has ar 9,5 i dont think your map should have it. maybe ar 9,3? reduced

Bburst

00:25:001 (5,6,7) - i dont like this, maybe make them connected instead of a jumpstream this is done to emphasise the double notes

00:30:088 (5) - this slider could be mastered, like this maybe? Slider is the way it is right now so that it blankets 00:30:519 (6,7) - , I don't feel as though it needs a change

00:52:157 (1) - i dont understand why this slider has such a high sv suddenly, the audio isnt different so it should also be slowmade it slow

01:12:501 (3,4,5,6,7) - why so spaced suddenly? this happen in some other places aswell, i dont have to mark them all. the song doesnt ask for this spacing so it doesnt really make any sense to me given that the distance spacing of this stream and others like it rarely goes above 1.0 ds, I don't see this as a problem. As for the change being too "sudden", with the number of kicksliders I feel as though the spacing increase is warranted. I can not find any more examples in this kiai time, since you did not put any forward, and in the second kiai time it is further justified by being the climax of the song

01:20:088 (8) - the red tick at the end doesnt really make sense imo, it doesnt really change anything so id just remove itRed tick is connected to a final white tick which gives the slider a slight turn at the end

01:38:364 (1,2,3) - maybe make the jumps a little bit bigger here? i mean the song is pretty intense at this section 01:38:191 (8,1) - I feel as though this is enough jump, and in the right place? none the less, I extended the jump between 01:38:364 (1) - and 01:38:536 (2) -

01:41:984 (4,5) - blanket?not intended

01:50:777 - 02:10:777 - the circles after the slow sliders doesnt make sense to me (2,4) because theres no audio there that should be mapped, i would remove it EDIT: now that i listen reallyyyyyyyy close i can actually hear a sound lol

02:18:364 (1) - move to x:284 z:316 for perfect triangle pattern with (2,3)moved

03:25:605 - the upcoming small streams at this part is really ugly imo, not really a problem but i just wanted to point that out x)Ugly song deserves an ugly stream On a serious note, I do not see the "beauty of these streams as an issue, especially since beauty is so subjective and you appear to think that some of my sliders, which would put sliders in other maps to shame, are ugly. Regardless, i feel the drop 03:27:243 (10,1) - present in a lot of streams is in good taste given the context 03:27:157 (9,10,1) - and the overall picture 03:26:812 (6,7,8,9,10,1,2) - for each and every stream, as such I will be keeping them

03:36:984 (1,2,3) - waaaay too spaced for this part of the song the sound on any part where i have put a space between circles, in triples usually, justifies the space, whether it be a "spaced" sound like 03:36:984 (1,2,3) - or a very hard sound like 03:44:743 (8,9,10) -

04:10:088 - 04:28:708 - same thing as i said before, the circles doesnt make sense

04:31:898 (2) - ugly slider imoUgly song deserves ugly sliders.As i said before, the sliders in the map currently would put the sliders in some other maps to shame - none the less i changed the initial curve on 05:10:864 (1) - to be the inverse of what it was before. I will repeat that i dont see the beauty of any of the sliders in the map as an issue, especially considering what is present and what is the common execution in other maps. Especially this sliders, above all, which has a nice flowing curve, I can not fathom why it would be seen as "ugly", given the standard in other maps. I digress, I wont be changing them.(besides from the slight change which is more to differentiate them from each other)

05:10:864 (1) - ^^

really cool map. enjoyed playing it! sorry for not mentioning alot, that may be because im a bad modder, or because the map is fine.
good luck!
User avatar
Spinner Sage
139 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
00:49:915 (4,1,2) - space these out, perhaps like this http://puu.sh/qp4tc/ca50e19746.jpg Right now they are really awkward to sightread and you'd have to memorise them to actually fc them as they are really difficult to read.

03:41:467 (2,3) - stack these, looks better visually as well as plays better imo

That's all I can suggest, gl with the map!
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
737 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
hey

m4m
◘ Add some kii times *o* Preferably for the more intense parts

00:01:812 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - you should silence all these slider ends since there's no beats here

00:08:708 (1,2,1,2) - Why do these sliders last longer? make them last as long as the ones above. Same thing about the sliderends too

00:18:277 (6) - the sound your mapping too here doesnt last as long as the slider doesn

00:42:157 (3) - put the jump here for exaggeration of the kick?

00:42:846 (7) - ^

00:49:915 (4,1,2,3) - Hard to read this. add an offset?

00:54:915 (6) - nc here because pace change/new bar

00:56:295 (2,3,1,2) - Why are these sliders different lengths?

00:58:708 (2) - space this and nc?

01:08:364 (3,4) - map these notes the same, like 01:09:743 (3,4) -

01:15:260 (3,4) - ^

01:15:605 (6) - this note would sound better as a slider imo

01:18:019 (3) - Put the jump here? (again)

01:20:605 (2) - x216 y376 for blanket

01:23:191 (1) - move it to the right, so it doesn't touch 7 and blankets

01:29:398 (2) - x156 y112

01:29:743 - clickable? like 01:30:433 (2) -

01:30:605 (3,6) - blanket looks off

01:31:812 - end slider here, theres a beat here and its mapped to the same thing as 01:31:122 (6) -

01:41:122 (1,2) - looks like it plays like a 1/4 jump

02:01:812 (1,2,3,4) - 04:19:744 (1,2,3,4) - 05:14:915 (1,1,1,1) - There's a rule about perfect overlaps with reverse arrows not being allowed. soo... might be unrankable? check with a bn beforehand

02:02:501 (3,1) - space these

02:19:743 (1) - 02:41:812 (1) - slider should end at 02:20:490 - (1/6) because of piano

03:02:070 (5) - why isnt this a slider like the other notes?

03:02:329 (7) - i know what your mapping this to, but the note that this should be on comes earlier than the slider so theres nothing this slider is (literally) mapped to :l

03:02:846 (2) - nc here

03:08:364 (1) - space more?

03:12:846 (6) - nc for pace change

03:14:226 (2,3,1,2) - 03:16:639 (2,3,4,1,2) - same comment as 00:56:295 (2,3,1,2) - why the different lengths?

03:25:605 (6,7,8,9,1) - While it may look good in the editor, in game during my test plays i didnt see the point in this stream shape

03:26:984 (7,8,9,10,1) - 03:28:364 (7,8,9,10,1) - ^ I wont comment for it anymore

03:29:915 (10,11,1) - you always make the sexiest blankets

03:31:898 (4) - dont hear a note under this circle

03:33:881 (9,3) - space

03:41:122 (1,2,3) - spacing seems harsh o_o

03:43:536 (9,10,11) - dont understand your rhythm in general here

03:44:226 (3,4,5,6) - sounds better for 2 sliders here

03:48:364 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Why mapped so differently from 03:46:726 (1,2,3,4,5) - ?

04:00:605 (2,3) - make it a slider for consistency

04:01:122 (5,6) - plays like a 1/4 because of the sliderhead spacing

04:08:708 (1) - space mroe? exaggeration *o*

04:10:605 (2,3) - notes in the very top left like this interfere with the health bar


This map is everything. sakuraburst, crazy slidershapes, awesome slow parts. Have some stars *u*

Good luck!!!! :)
User avatar
Spinner Sage
135 posts
Offline
Zer0- wrote:
00:49:915 (4,1,2) - space these out, perhaps like this http://puu.sh/qp4tc/ca50e19746.jpg Right now they are really awkward to sightread and you'd have to memorise them to actually fc them as they are really difficult to read. spaced them out to be easier to read

03:41:467 (2,3) - stack these, looks better visually as well as plays better imo blanketed

squirrelpascals wrote:
hey

m4m
◘ Add some kii times *o* Preferably for the more intense parts done

00:01:812 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - you should silence all these slider ends since there's no beats here done

00:08:708 (1,2,1,2) - Why do these sliders last longer? make them last as long as the ones above. Same thing about the sliderends too silenced, however they last longer as they are following the background build up more

00:18:277 (6) - the sound your mapping too here doesnt last as long as the slider doesn I'd irgue, when removing the slider itself, that it audibly does last as long as the slider

00:42:157 (3) - put the jump here for exaggeration of the kick? extended the 1/2 sliders to be 3/4

00:42:846 (7) - ^

00:49:915 (4,1,2,3) - Hard to read this. add an offset?added

00:54:915 (6) - nc here because pace change/new baradded

00:56:295 (2,3,1,2) - Why are these sliders different lengths? 00:56:295 (2,1,3) - and 00:59:743 (1) - all land on the start of an instrument that carrys across the whole bar, whereas the 1/2 sliders do not, so they are different lengths

00:58:708 (2) - space this and nc? spaced, not nc'd

01:08:364 (3,4) - map these notes the same, like 01:09:743 (3,4) - changed

01:15:260 (3,4) - ^changed

01:15:605 (6) - this note would sound better as a slider imoi think its fine as a circle

01:18:019 (3) - Put the jump here? (again)not sure how i would impliment this one, but i know for a fact the the common usage of a kickslider at the end of the stream is to give way to the jump, and to not be the jump itself. I didn't see the other 2 as an issue but I was fine with chaning it, however, I don't see how i would change this one seen as I was to avoid 1/4 circle jumps until the second kiai

01:20:605 (2) - x216 y376 for blanket not really intended to be a blanket, moved the slider instead to keep parallel with 01:21:122 (5,6) -

01:23:191 (1) - move it to the right, so it doesn't touch 7 and blankets after moving it 20 times I forgot the rason why it was there, good spot

01:29:398 (2) - x156 y112this blanket would still be off, not sure why the big slider keeps moving even after i blanketed it... :I, blanketed properly, again.

01:29:743 - clickable? like 01:30:433 (2) - made clickable

01:30:605 (3,6) - blanket looks offmade more blankety

01:31:812 - end slider here, theres a beat here and its mapped to the same thing as 01:31:122 (6) - done, kinda

01:41:122 (1,2) - looks like it plays like a 1/4 jump spaced further away

02:01:812 (1,2,3,4) - 04:19:744 (1,2,3,4) - 05:14:915 (1,1,1,1) - There's a rule about perfect overlaps with reverse arrows not being allowed. soo... might be unrankable? check with a bn beforehand so I'd need to increase the SV? The part is so slow it shouldn't be an issue...

02:02:501 (3,1) - space these spaced

02:19:743 (1) - 02:41:812 (1) - slider should end at 02:20:490 - (1/6) because of piano it is indeed 1/6, very careless of me xd

03:02:070 (5) - why isnt this a slider like the other notes? because it's followed closely by 03:02:157 (6) -

03:02:329 (7) - i know what your mapping this to, but the note that this should be on comes earlier than the slider so theres nothing this slider is (literally) mapped to :l fixed

03:02:846 (2) - nc heredone

03:08:364 (1) - space more? spaced

03:12:846 (6) - nc for pace change added

03:14:226 (2,3,1,2) - 03:16:639 (2,3,4,1,2) - same comment as 00:56:295 (2,3,1,2) - why the different lengths? ^^^

03:25:605 (6,7,8,9,1) - While it may look good in the editor, in game during my test plays i didnt see the point in this stream shape It certainly does not look good in the editor, but is mapped like this for dificulty and for the simple reason that a whole bunch of 0.7x ds straight/ curved streams looks like trash when played and reduces the map in the eyes of the player to "another drum and bass 174 bpm map". This simple change adds a slight difficulty and quirkiness to the stream, to differentiate it from other streams, maps, whatever. By using straight streams i would be doing a disservice to the intricacies present in the rest of the map

03:26:984 (7,8,9,10,1) - 03:28:364 (7,8,9,10,1) - ^ I wont comment for it anymore

03:29:915 (10,11,1) - you always make the sexiest blanketswhen i dont mess them up

03:31:898 (4) - dont hear a note under this circle I hear a slight tap, of a drum maybe? but even so, it's more mapped to the reverberating sound than it is to anything else

03:33:881 (9,3) - space i think its fine tbh

03:41:122 (1,2,3) - spacing seems harsh o_o slightly reduced, even if i disagree.

03:43:536 (9,10,11) - dont understand your rhythm in general here 03:43:536 (9,10) - focuses mainly on the background trills as they are the most prominent part here, 03:43:881 (1) - is the jump you desired.

03:44:226 (3,4,5,6) - sounds better for 2 sliders here I feel as though both are equally viable

03:48:364 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Why mapped so differently from 03:46:726 (1,2,3,4,5) - ? Not sure what you mean as these are two completely different styles of section, the first being more jumpy whereas the second being more wub based

04:00:605 (2,3) - make it a slider for consistency done

04:01:122 (5,6) - plays like a 1/4 because of the sliderhead spacing moved further away

04:08:708 (1) - space mroe? exaggeration *o* Imagemight aswell.

04:10:605 (2,3) - notes in the very top left like this interfere with the health bar moved down


This map is everything. sakuraburst, crazy slidershapes, awesome slow parts. Have some stars *u* you didn't have to but thanks :o

Good luck!!!! :)
User avatar
Slider Savant
93 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Heyo, M4M from my queue~

collapsed text

holy sliders
  • Combo color 2 and 4 are little bit too similar I think.
  • 00:03:191 - You should have the hitsound volume gradually increase from here. It's minor but it helps.
  • 00:35:605 (5) - The look of this slider doesn't fit with the previous ones imo. The first slider segment should curve more perhaps?
  • 00:50:346 - Might wanna fix the two timing points in the place.
  • 01:20:088 (8) - This one looks out of place. It's relatively more complex than all the other ones before and after it.
  • 01:26:812 (6,7,8) - Curve this burst a bit?
  • 02:01:812 (1,2,3,4) - The slidertrack of these are fairly hard to see. I think it would be better if you just increase the SV a bit. (Like at 00:16:984 (1))
  • 02:11:726 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - This stream isn't timed correctly. I'm not sure if the BPM is increase or if it's a different beat snap though. https://a.pomf.cat/alfjze.png This is what I could do in 1/16 snap. I'm sure someone who has a better ear than me can help you with it.
  • 02:12:846 - For sections like these, instead of setting the hitsound volume to 5%, set to maybe 25% (whatever you like) and mute the sliderend when necessary. Maybe use a custom hitsound to lower the volume of the slidertrack too.
  • 03:15:950 (4) - Mute sliderend.
  • 03:45:605 (4,5) - The curve of these two don't actually blanket each other. Pretty minor though.
  • 04:00:433 (1,2) - You have all the previous 1/4 sliders go the opposite direction of the 1/2 sliders. I suggest Ctrl+G on 04:00:605 (2) then moving it down-right.
  • 04:19:744 (1,2,3,4) - Slidertrack hard to see.
  • 04:29:915 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - Same problem with this stream timing.
  • 04:41:553 (1) - Hmm, I don't like the look of this one. I think it should curve inwards instead or just curve more outwards.
  • 04:53:708 (1) - Put a note down and use it for a blanket. Like so: https://a.pomf.cat/qjojos.png The circle will be a lot more, uh, circular.
  • 05:09:743 (2) - Since you used one slider for only one piano sound earlier, I think this should be 2 clickable objects instead of one.
User avatar
Spinner Sage
135 posts
Offline
1Computer wrote:
Heyo, M4M from my queue~

collapsed text

holy sliders
  • Combo color 2 and 4 are little bit too similar I think.made less similar and colour haxxed
  • 00:03:191 - You should have the hitsound volume gradually increase from here. It's minor but it helps. added gradual increase
  • 00:35:605 (5) - The look of this slider doesn't fit with the previous ones imo. The first slider segment should curve more perhaps? added a wobble like in the previous slider
  • 00:50:346 - Might wanna fix the two timing points in the place.not sure what you mean..
  • 01:20:088 (8) - This one looks out of place. It's relatively more complex than all the other ones before and after itmade simpler.
  • 01:26:812 (6,7,8) - Curve this burst a bit?curved
  • 02:01:812 (1,2,3,4) - The slidertrack of these are fairly hard to see. I think it would be better if you just increase the SV a bit. (Like at 00:16:984 (1))increased
  • 02:11:726 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - This stream isn't timed correctly. I'm not sure if the BPM is increase or if it's a different beat snap though. https://a.pomf.cat/alfjze.png This is what I could do in 1/16 snap. I'm sure someone who has a better ear than me can help you with it. heres what I found the timing to be:
    xd
    Image
    and, regardless of whether its right or not, I wont be changing to this timing for the simple reason that at 100% and even at 75% and 50% the stream sounds on beat, as such I see no reason to take such an awkward route
  • 02:12:846 - For sections like these, instead of setting the hitsound volume to 5%, set to maybe 25% (whatever you like) and mute the sliderend when necessary. Maybe use a custom hitsound to lower the volume of the slidertrack too.done
  • 03:15:950 (4) - Mute sliderend. muted
  • 03:45:605 (4,5) - The curve of these two don't actually blanket each other. Pretty minor though. although facotring the distance between them into account, they were blanketed, i Decided to make the even more blanketed
  • 04:00:433 (1,2) - You have all the previous 1/4 sliders go the opposite direction of the 1/2 sliders. I suggest Ctrl+G on 04:00:605 (2) then moving it down-right. done
  • 04:19:744 (1,2,3,4) - Slidertrack hard to see. made visible
  • 04:29:915 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - Same problem with this stream timing. ^^^
  • 04:41:553 (1) - Hmm, I don't like the look of this one. I think it should curve inwards instead or just curve more outwards. curved inwards
  • 04:53:708 (1) - Put a note down and use it for a blanket. Like so: https://a.pomf.cat/qjojos.png The circle will be a lot more, uh, circular.noob mapper mistake xd
  • 05:09:743 (2) - Since you used one slider for only one piano sound earlier, I think this should be 2 clickable objects instead of one.changed
User avatar
Slider Savant
93 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Quote:
00:50:346 - Might wanna fix the two timing points in the place.not sure what you mean..


Check with AIMod and you'll see what I meant.
User avatar
Spinner Sage
135 posts
Offline
1Computer wrote:
Quote:
00:50:346 - Might wanna fix the two timing points in the place.not sure what you mean..


Check with AIMod and you'll see what I meant. ah i see, fixed
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 37 posts jump | 1, 2, 3  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: