forum

Disgaea OST - Running Fire

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kasada
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, August 22, 2008 at 3:35:33 PM

Artist: Disgaea OST
Title: Running Fire
BPM: 150
Filesize: 2110kb
Play Time: 02:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.9 stars, 200 notes)
  2. Hard (4.51 stars, 268 notes)
  3. Insane (4.8 stars, 365 notes)
Download: Disgaea OST - Running Fire
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Since no one wants to help with the other maps, I've decided to do an easier one. This is the theme from Disgaea that first plays during most of the battles of Chapter 3. Timing check needed, as I don't think I nailed it perfectly.

Thanks.
-------------
Edit 1: Most of normal done.
Edit 2: It's done!
Edit 3: Flipped Outro for both difficulties and stacked the sixteenths in Normal.
Edit 4: Made a few minor changes.
Edit 5: Burai Changes and started Normal.
Edit 6: A little more of Normal done.
Edit 7: Normal is done!
Edit 8: Changed third offset and resnapped.
DawnII
I'm gonna saaaay: 1,812 and 150 BPM. Let me know how it works out.

Download: Treasure - Seitokai No Ichizon - op(TV Size) (Licnect) [Hard].osu
Topic Starter
Kasada
What I came up with was 1815 Offset and 149.90 BPM. The latter is out of the BPM analyzer, and it's close enough to the average to keep. I don't think 3 ms on the offset would matter, but feel free to object.

Thanks.
DawnII
I actually wanted to put the offset lower, but decided to give it a bit more leniency, so use it at your discretion. BTW the BPM is definitely wrong, song falls out of sync in the last quarter.

Download: Hekiyou Gakuen Seitokai - Treasure (TV Size) (Suzuka Asahina) [Easy].osu
Topic Starter
Kasada
Alright, Dawn, I changed it to what you got for the sake of having a happy Dawn. :)
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I was gonna map this D=
Topic Starter
Kasada
Sorry 'bout that Hito. :P

Hard is now complete.
DawnII
Looks good so far, although I vote for a name change to Insane lol.

Second pass through the first one, I'm starting to think 1810 is better.

I have no issue with the other two points, other than I would've put the last one earlier, but it's certainly not necessary.
Topic Starter
Kasada
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
darkbluetornado
this song sounds familiar

its a very challenging map, some beats are overlapped and i cant see em, but i wouldnt know anything about that :)
Topic Starter
Kasada
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I sense... copypasta! D=

Regardless, nice job on this. Didn't check timing, but it seemed fine. >_>

I'ma give you a staaaaaar.
LuigiHann
LuigiHann
Everything looks good to me. You get a Luigi Bubble!
Agent BA8 Rookbie
mtmcl
Have a bubble for your trouble.
CheeseWarlock
Hard -> Insane. That is all. Curse you experienced mappers.
machol30
Topic Starter
Kasada
Argh. I woke up this morning to find that Burai popped mah bubble. :|

I made most of the changes you mentioned. I left the spinners as is because I was trying to sync them to the Synthesizers when the pitch gradually went up. I also see you noticed the wacky 1/3 slider in Normal. I wish this bug didn't occur so I could use it, but nothing I can do about it. I've also changed the Difficulty Names so Normal=Hard/Hard=Insane and I've started the new Normal.
mtmcl
Normal is satisfying. Bubbled again. Who will pop it this time?
show more