forum

[Archived] osu! crash

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Niko-nyan
Problem Details: After i was spectacting a player, the end won't submit his/her score and it went as a crash (this already happened like a year already for me ;;)
P.S. : Watching a replay also has the same problem like this too for myself.

osu! version: 20160525.2 (latest)

Thanks for the help
Pawsu
Strange. Interested in knowing if Compatibility mode via osu! options does anything.

If it doesn't, is there an error window with a crying girl? If so, click on her and paste the contents here. If not, check the Event Viewer. There will be some sort of log there.
Topic Starter
Niko-nyan

Pawsu wrote:

Strange. Interested in knowing if Compatibility mode via osu! options does anything.

If it doesn't, is there an error window with a crying girl? If so, click on her and paste the contents here. If not, check the Event Viewer. There will be some sort of log there.
ok will paste it later :) and edit this
Topic Starter
Niko-nyan
I will up after a week to get this

here the thing that you need

System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.DrawIndexedPrimitives(PrimitiveType primitiveType, Int32 baseVertex, Int32 minVertexIndex, Int32 numVertices, Int32 startIndex, Int32 primitiveCount)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.RenderBatch(Texture2D texture, SpriteVertex[] vertices, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Flush()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.End()
at #1j.#xq.#DHb(Boolean )
at #1j.#xq.Draw()
at #9i.#Kj.Draw()
at #Wg.#Yg.Draw()
at #Lb.#Nb.#gx()
at #Lb.#Nb.#rx(Object , EventArgs )
at #Lb.#Sb.#Qx()
at #Lb.#9b.#3z(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at #Lb.#9b.Run()
at #Lb.#Nb.Run()
at #Wg.#tq.#VGb(String , Boolean , Boolean )
Pawsu

Niko-nyan wrote:

I will up after a week to get this

here the thing that you need

System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.DrawIndexedPrimitives(PrimitiveType primitiveType, Int32 baseVertex, Int32 minVertexIndex, Int32 numVertices, Int32 startIndex, Int32 primitiveCount)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.RenderBatch(Texture2D texture, SpriteVertex[] vertices, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Flush()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.End()
at #1j.#xq.#DHb(Boolean )
at #1j.#xq.Draw()
at #9i.#Kj.Draw()
at #Wg.#Yg.Draw()
at #Lb.#Nb.#gx()
at #Lb.#Nb.#rx(Object , EventArgs )
at #Lb.#Sb.#Qx()
at #Lb.#9b.#3z(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at #Lb.#9b.Run()
at #Lb.#Nb.Run()
at #Wg.#tq.#VGb(String , Boolean , Boolean )
This seems to be a problem with your graphic card drivers. Are they up to date? You can see this for more information. Could you also try holding shift while opening osu!? You'll be brought up with a recovery dialog. From there, enable Compatibility mode.
Topic Starter
Niko-nyan
seems my graphic card drivers is old enough, they don't have the up to date one for ir.

edit : Graphic card : Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family and it doesn't have upgrade yet ;;