forum

[Archived] Updating beatmap while using sort: by date added

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MANGALORD
Problem Details:
When you update a difficulty in a beatmap that single difficulty gets moved to the front of my list due to me using sort by date added as if it was a new map I just downloaded separating its self from the other difficulties of the same map which i probably downloaded multiple years ago,though this probably is intentional cause you technically are downloading a new beatmap it seems counter productive to separate it from the other difficulties. If i use "update all" it'll just make my whole song list completely scattered so is there a work around for this that I'm not thinking of other than sorting my songlist by a different method
Thanks ahead of time for any replies

osu! version: 20160525.2 (latest)
non one c
You mean like this?

I have this problem too but guess we can't do anything to avoid it.
Topic Starter
MANGALORD
yeah, exactly its a pain being forced to choose to either have updated maps or to use the sorting method you like
Bara-
This is intended behaviour

Temporarily switch sorting to artist/title/creator/BPM whatsoever and set it back when all diffs are updated
Topic Starter
MANGALORD

Bara- wrote:

This is intended behaviour

Temporarily switch sorting to artist/title/creator/BPM whatsoever and set it back when all diffs are updated
not sure what you mean by that, are you saying to switch to a different sorting method and only switch back when all of the difficulties are updated so they dont get scattered?