forum

[Archived] Losing rank + too little pp

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NFG
Problem Details:
Lately wonders never cease! more and more with difficulty is sticking for me rank even though I am playing maps almost perfectly, as well after well played map instead of to promote it against a few positions higher I am losing them, I am getting a few pp only from the map. And making it through to pp, today I decided to play the map 4.9 *, which i've played on fc 98%. Everything would be ok if it weren't for the fact I got too little pp as for me (5 map in my ranking best played has 4.8 * and this one was played with the same accuracy and what's more minimally are shocking + fc). the Map a moment ago mentioned has at my profile 137 pp and previous 124 pp. I thought that after the most difficult map played by me I would get far more of position up and this map will be to reign in my top of results and this way isn't... What can it be caused with?

If i said something wrong then sorry, my english is not perfect -,-

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://scr.hu/5xyf/zixm7

osu! version: 20160525.2 (latest)
Lacrimosa
You have already created a thread about it. t/469322
Don't make duplicates, just bump your previous thread.

As for your problem, you are losing ranks everyday because there are other users gaining PP and passing you. Submitting a score just updates your rank, which makes it look as if you lost ranks by submitting this score.

Here is also an explanation on how PP weightage system works.
Topic Starter
NFG

Nikosbks wrote:

You have already created a thread about it. t/469322
Don't make duplicates, just bump your previous thread.

As for your problem, you are losing ranks everyday because there are other users gaining PP and passing you. Submitting a score just updates your rank, which makes it look as if you lost ranks by submitting this score.

Here is also an explanation on how PP weightage system works.

Yes, but next day i've gained 100 ranks up so i dont know why is this going like that :/
Lacrimosa

NFGpl wrote:

Yes, but next day i've gained 100 ranks up so i dont know why is this going like that :/
That's because either your rank got updated for the 124pp play you did (sometimes when you gain pp, your rank doesn't change until the next time you update it) or because some inactive users got taken off of the leaderboard.