forum

[Archived] Huion h420 Pen Tip Doesn't Work

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
--Andrea
Problem Details:
I own a Huion h420 tablet, and just recently, I had to change my pen tip. When I did, it just suddenly stopped working. My cursor doesn't change into the target cursor whenever I hover onto my tablet, and when I hover on to it, it reacts as if I'm already clicking something. (Whenever I tap on the tablet, it means that I click something.) Whenever I tap, it doesn't work, and when I hover over it, it's as if I'm actually clicking, and my pen immediately selects what I'm hovering on.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
http://prntscr.com/bjes9z (I'm hovering over the tablet here, not tapping it. And if I tap it, it does not diselect.)

osu! version: 20160525.2 (latest)
Outline
This happened to me too, it might just fix itself and I in no way recommend what I did to fix it. I took the pen a mile and a half away from the tablet and started whacking the pen on my shoe. It probably just fixed itself after some time though.
Wingman626
probably a defective pen tip? put back the old one and see if the pen reacts the same way.

if it does, you probably should call in your warranty.

but then again, if the pen works on any other program correctly but not osu, then i we gotta look for something else then