forum

[Archived] osu broken. rank wont change on any account.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CrackAColdOne
Problem Details:
as of two days ago, after coming back from osu and being rank 1.5 mil, i began to replay and dropped to roughly 320,000. since then, my pp and accuracy haven't changed and scores haven't submitted, even though im connected to bancho. i figured it may happen to be my account, so i logged into my freinds who is roughly 600k, and completed a 4 star song, which should most likely drop his rank. to no avail, it didnt work. i then uninstalled osu (TWICE) ran a repair, and nothing. my freind (who is 41k) went on to my account on his pc, did ONE song, and dropped me 30 spots (it was only a star and a half) i tried the same, nothing. can someone please fix this? its not fun to play osu without changing ranks! thanks a bunch

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160525.2 (latest)
Sandy Hoey
Probably not the best idea to admit on the forums that you played on someone else's account :o
Topic Starter
CrackAColdOne
id figure including all details would resolve the problem. my apologies for doing so. i just wanted to clarify it wasn't solely my account. and it was something i cant resolve.
Dntm8kmeeatu
Sharing accounts in any way is prohibited. Even to test any something DO NOT SHARE ACCOUNTS
Topic Starter
CrackAColdOne
im sorry. im just trying to fix the problem, and that was the idea i had at the time. by no means am i skilled player and im boosting ranks for him. im just seeing if its my account, or something else. im not fully aware of the rules so its a mistake. sorry!
Topic Starter
CrackAColdOne
if we could bypass the aspect of shared account and resolve the problem, it would be much appreciated. all i want to play the game and rank up. is it that much to ask?
Pawsu
Pretty sure you just need to submit more scores. You've only submitted two in the last 24 hours.
Please make sure you read the rules before playing any game really. It helps avoid unwanted conflict.
Please do not double post. Simply edit your previous.
Topic Starter
CrackAColdOne
thats the thing. i have been playing many songs. solo, online. BUT, the scores aren't submitting, even whilst connected to bancho. ive done several maps, beating and playing them for the first time, and nothing changes. i even consulted trillerino to help increase rank, and his recommended didn't change anything aswell. im just trying to figure how to resolve the problem.
Bara-
Ask a friend to log in at your PC in their own account and see if he can submit scores properly. That way you can see if there are problems with your internet