forum

[Archived] I play a map and don't get the pp!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
aterlocus
Problem Details:

I played https://osu.ppy.sh/s/214092 (Yauxo's Insane) and https://osu.ppy.sh/s/323961 (toybot's Insane+NF). After i played those for some reason i didn't get the pp that I should have get: Injection: 85.87% 73pp, FIRST+NF: 80,58% 76pp.
I hope, you can help me! :D

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
none

osu! version: 20160403.6
Lacrimosa
Perhaps, something is preventing osu! from submitting your scores.

You can:
  1. Check if you were connected to the internet while achieving the score - your internet might have just died when you achieved the score.
  2. Make sure your firewall isn't blocking osu! from connecting to the game servers.
  3. Close all programs running in background.
  4. Check if the score submission system is online. There is small possibility that osu!'s score submission system was offline while you have achieved your score, and it therefore couldn't send score. In this case don't close osu! until issues with score system are resolved as the game will try to re-send scores for up to 64 minutes after the initial attempt in case of failure.
-C O N T R A L-
You know u get only your full pp for your Accuracy when you FC this map.
If you only had a 100x Combo or lower, u wont get much pp. Maybe you got your pp but it was not much.
For example :

You need a higher Combo to get more pp, if you got a low max Combo u will get not much pp.
I think your scores are in the database and u just had a problem to understand the system.
Work on your Combo's and u will see ;)
Renfrew
Osu! uses a weighted system for pp.

This should explain it for you: p/4500081

Hope this helps :)
vincaslt
You need to get a full combo on the map with that accuracy, if you want that pp.
NorthGalaxy
Well I have combo higher then 100, and i did on b 4* map rated, internet is good, but I got just 1 pp
Death

NorthGalaxy wrote:

Well I have combo higher then 100, and i did on b 4* map rated, internet is good, but I got just 1 pp

Read the link that TheLichKing274 posted. Please also avoid bumping threads that are 4 years old.