forum

Greatest Idea Mafia 3 - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sakura
Aiming for at least 12 players, Signups will end in 4 days unless there's been 24 hours without a new /in after the 12th player.
For the game to run there must be at least half town players and at least 1 anti town player, there will be special rolling rules after running the last setup so there's no need for much wait if there's a need to reroll.
Please refer to the Setup Specific post for instructions on submitting your role/alignment choices.
Any more info can be found on these links:
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... Idea_Mafia (Setup info and Banned Role Combinations)
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... Idea_Mafia (All Role cards)
Note: each role card can only be rolled once (i.e. if there's only one Town Day Vigilante Card, then it wont be seen more than once, if there's 7 Vanilla Town cards then they can appear up to 7 times).

Moderator: Sakura
Playerlist:
Zexion
metal sonic1
Aomi
Zaphkael *
- Magic Bomb -
Birdy *
AutoMedic
Frostings
Navizel

Replacement Queue:
Hika
Tsukasa

Alive
Zexion
metal sonic1
Zaphkael
Navizel

Dead (With flips)
Automedic Town SuperSaint was lynched Day 1
- Magic Bomb - Hirsute Serial Killer has died Night 1
Frostings Alien Mason has died Night 1

Birdy Town 1-Shot Paranoid Gun Owner was lynched Day 2
Aomi Town Cop was killed Night 2

Modkilled
Hopefully no one
Topic Starter
Sakura
Rules:
General Rules:
- Do not Edit or Delete any of your posts.
- Do not quote anything from the PMs given to you by the mod.
- Do not communicate outside of this thread unless your role PM allows you to.
- Do not use any form of provable randomness, saying that you flipped a coin and acted on that is fine, proving that you flipped said coin is not.
- I am human, and I may make mistakes, if I make a mistake send me a PM or state it in bold.
- Play to win

Deadlines:
- Day times consist of 7 days, and it may be extended only on extreme circumstances. Any votes or unvotes after deadline wont count, if the day reaches deadline before a majority is reached, the day will end with a No Lynch.
EXCEPTION: If there's a player at L-1 that player will be lynched at deadline.
- Night times consist of 24 hours. Until then you may submit or change your action as many times as necessary, you may also decide to take no action by stating it in your PM, any actions taken after deadline wont count and if you didnt send in an action it will count as No action.

Voting and Lynching:
- You may vote a player by stating in bold Vote: Player Name, an Unvote is not required to change your vote but it helps. When a player has reached 50% + 1 of the votes in play, a lynch will happen and the day will end. If I can interpret the intent to vote, it will count.
- Acronyms and Shortened names are fine as long as I can clearly understand who is being voted.
- Alternatively you may vote to end the day without a lynch by voting for it Vote: No Lynch
- When a Lynch has ocurred before the end of the day, the game enters twilight phase, during this time all players including the lynchee may continue to post until I post the lynch scene and end the day, from then on the Lynchee is considered dead and cannot post.
- Dead players cannot post.

Activity:
- A player that hasn't posted for over 48 hours will be automatically prodded.
- If a player hasn't posted for over 24 hours players may request them to be prodded, this won't count towards their 3 prod limit but it can still get them replaced if they dont post within 24 hours of the prod.
- Prods must be responded to in the game thread.
- If a player is going to be absent for 24 hours or more they may state that they'll be on V/LA for said time, no more than 5 days V/LA will be accepted and you should consider replacing out if you're going to be gone that long.
- Failing to pick up your prod within 24 hours will end in you getting replaced, you still have time to pick up your prod until a replacement is found.
- If no replacement can be found the slot will be modkilled instead.
- If a player has been prodded 3 times, a prod will be force replacement or a modkill.
- An anti-town Faction member may input actions for their partners in their respective QT, a player being V/LA doesnt mean they cant do night actions.

If any rule is broken you will be modkilled and become a Neutral Survivor, hence automatically lose.
Modkills may or may not end the day early.
Pretending to break a rule will count as breaking the rule.
Questions > Modkills, if you have doubts whether you're about to break the rules feel free to PM me to make sure.
If you have any questions towards me State it in bold
I'll try to have a vote count at least once every 2 pages, unless i'm sleeping or something.
I reserve the right to change these rules at any given time, any rule changes will be announced in thread.
Last but not least, have fun <3

In the case i've missed anything, refer to these lovely rules by Lybydose: p/1062608
Topic Starter
Sakura
Setup Information:

To avoid having to reroll, you're going to receive the following:
Setup A:
Role 1
Role 2
Role 3
Setup B:
Role 1
Role 2
Role 3
Setup C:
Role 1
Role 2
Role 3

For each setup Choose one role to use as your ALIGNMENT, and one role to use as your POWER, the 3rd role is PUBLICLY DISCARDED.
Example:
Setup A:
Town Cop
Mafia 1-Shot Dayvigilante
Alpha Werewolf
You will get:
Welcome, Player

You are a Town 1-Shot Dayvigilante
[Day]: You may PM me with Kill: Playername or type it in your post in bold, the player will die. EXCEPTION: If the player is protected nothing will happen.
[1-Shot]: You may only use this ability once in the entire game.
You win when all the Anti-Town players are dead and at least one Town player is alive

And at game start it will show as
Player has discarded Alpha Werewolf.

Notes:
You will only get other faction partners if at least 1 other player chooses the same faction.
If you choose Mason and no one else does, you are still a Mason, but your Mason ability does nothing.
Pikachu is not in the deck.
Role cards are distributed by inputing the whole list of roles in random.org and distributing them 3 per player in order.
If you have any further questions feel free to ask during signups or PM me, if i feel it's important information i forgot i'll add it here.

IMPORTANT:
For a setup to be valid at least 50% of the players must be Town and there must be at least 1 anti-town player, if a setup is invalid I will check the next setup in order A > B > C, I will also announce which letter we are running. If none of the 3 setups end up being valid, there will be a reroll (So far i've never had problems with the first setup, but this is a safety measure).
Navizel
/replace
Zexion
/in
/in/in/in/in
/in/in/in
/in/in/in/in/in/in/in
/in/in/in

/in/in
/in/in
/in

/in
/in
/in
/in/in
/in/in/in/in/in
/in/in/in/in

I'm still bitter about last game :(
metal sonic1
in
-[Jess]-
/replace
I have no time to play it
Aomi
/in
Zaphkael
/in
MBomb
/in
Birdy
/in

I'll just try my best since I loved this idea the last time. Let's hope I won't have to replace out right away.
AutoMedic
fucking kill me now

/in
Zexion
Come on people, last game was awesome!
Frostings
in
Topic Starter
Sakura
I'll give it time until the end of my bday (today) so in less than 24 hours signups will close.

If you're interested in playing grab a spot!
Hika
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAKURA
I'll replace just for you
AutoMedic
someone make a birthday thread holy shit happy not dying for a year day sakura
Zexion
Happy bday Sakura! Hope you had an awesome day and a even more awesome year!

Also hoping for more people to join! :D
Aomi
Happy birthday Sakururu~ ♡
Topic Starter
Sakura
I'll be rolling the setups after my games a tabletop simulator, also thanks for the happy birthday wishes, ppl still have until then to signup
show more