forum

What pairs of shoes do you own?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rurree
I'm not really a sneaker head but I've unconsciously collected plenty of shoes for myself, it's nice having an array of sneakers in different colors and materials so I could pick one for comfort and depending on my style for the day.

I own an Adidas Tubular Moc Runner (Navy/Light Blue), Adidas NMD R1, Adidas SL Loop, Jordan 11 High Cut Breds, Nike Air Max 90 Black and White, Geox Respira, Nike Roshe Runs, Adidas Stan Smith Primeknit and a New Balance M998. I have more but the ones mentioned above are the ones that I really use. I saved up for a third of these shoes, I'm not spoiled. :p
ciara_old_1
Wow, you have a lot of shoes..
I'm just here with my converse and vans, LOL
I really do want the Nike Air Max and Adidas Superstar or stan smith.
roshan117
a pair of cheap shoes from costco
ciara_old_1

roshan117 wrote:

go to walmart for more cheap shoes.
roshan117

Nesoi wrote:

roshan117 wrote:

go to walmart for more cheap shoes.
thanks for the advice
ciara_old_1

roshan117 wrote:

thanks for the advice
are you the type of person that doesn't care about brand or style?
Topic Starter
Rurree
Shoes from Costco, huh? You can find Fila and Levi's shoes for less than $25 which I don't know exactly if it's a good deal because Fila shoes have no style and are generally uncomfortable. Levi's look just like your good ol' Vans, though.
FuZ
reebok
AutoMedic
I wish I had a pair of yeezys

anyways, I own pretty much a pair of kobe 11's (tinker), and a bunch of shoes that I don't fucking know because I don't play lots of sports
Look at these bad boys!!!

SWAG!!!
Neruu
Aomi

FuZ wrote:

reebok
Birdy
Lakai Camby Pineapple Sky Canvas
Yuudachi-kun
I only ever own two pairs of Converse at a time. How the fuck do people get into collecting shoes god damn.
Topic Starter
Rurree
It just happened. Shoes are the only part of my style that I mostly give a shit about since it's what people subconsciously take notice of at first.

And it's quite fun.
AutoMedic

Rurree wrote:

And it's quite fun.
this

i really want to buy a shitton of vans because they look rad as fuck but i since im pretty broke im stuck with tinker hatfield (not that it's bad tho)

rurree can you give me some good sneaker suggestions
Yuudachi-kun

Rurree wrote:

It just happened. Shoes are the only part of my style that I mostly give a shit about since it's what people subconsciously take notice of at first.

And it's quite fun.

But they're just SHOES
AutoMedic

Khelly wrote:

But they're just SHOES
think of it like pp

i mean they're just pp, right?
Yuudachi-kun

AutoMedic wrote:

Khelly wrote:

But they're just SHOES
think of it like pp