forum

Who/what inspired you to play OSU! in the first place?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wood_old_1
OSU! players, OSU! gameplay, or anything that got you playing OSU! today.
Neruu
daHugLenny

stick_ wrote:

OSU!
Meah
rrtyui - Image Material play.
oh Wait. OSU! wrong game.
lovetap
a friend on Steam told me about it so i played and immediately got addicted :P
levesterz
i watch some youtube first play on Osu! channel name is mmohuts i think then i saw circle and stuff and the rest is history
Kurome-chan
It was back then when I was still playing cytus and watching some cytus gameplays on YouTube, and I saw that cookiezi face on my recommended vids.

Oh boi-

I always learn something the weird way ( ._.)
Kao
Dank osu! memes from yt
Fourth
meme
Chinoya
One day at a friend's house, I saw my friend playing osu!. I think this game is pretty good. So, I started to play.:oops:
GSG95
I saw someone play a weed song.
DANK MEMES
Cylwie
Saw someone playing on stream
jyling
no one
RS1
I started playing as a way to get better mouse control in starcraft back in wings of liberty. Tiamat666 got me into it and I just went from there.
Nayru-chan00
WubWoofWolf :)
Ethan
I was looking around YouTube and I guess I came across a video of Cookiezi or something, and I thought it was really cool but I never got around to playing. Then my internet friend was talking to me and recommended it to me. I guess she inspired me to play it, so I got the game and everything and then I got an SS on the osu! tutorial first try (absolutely no joke). That's when I knew this game was for me, and here I am.
einna
friends from an old mmorpg i played
none really play anymore : (
Meah
Pizzicato, OWC Cruel Clocks FC but got bored and unmotivated. Later on I saw L-a-m-e-y [B] with his full mod plays and that drives me to play again.
Fhaye

Meah wrote:

Pizzicato, OWC Cruel Clocks FC but got bored and unmotivated. Later on I saw L-a-m-e-y [B] with his full mod plays and that drives me to play again.
you
show more