forum

Hi.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Karedis
Hey guys. Been playing this sim for a while now and I have to say I really love it. The name's Karedis and I'm here to end the tyranny that is Ivalset's and eyup's constant 1st and 2nd place in every song. I'll be sticking around for a while and hopefully you guys will start seeing my face up on the leader board as well. ;)
eyup
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your progress up the leaderboard! It's about time someone came along and took down those monsters Ivalset and eyup at the top. They're evil - go get 'em pal!

For some reason I feel there's something a bit amiss with what I just said but I can't seem to work it out...
peppy
YES! We need more of you around. Let the competition begin :D
Ivalset
Oh lord, competition.

Come hang out in IRC >:o
Hitoshirenu Shourai

Ivalset wrote:

Oh lord, competition.

Come hang out in IRC >:o
Agreed! Come hang out!

Also, WELCOME! I can't help but notice your Gurren Lagann avvie! Nice choice! =D
Topic Starter
Karedis
Haha. Thanks hito. Gurren Lagann was definitely a sleeper hit for me; I was never expecting it to turn out so good that I would make a whole slew of avatars for. I'll be periodically making new ones until I find that perfect one.

I'll be sure to come hang out in IRC sometime when I'm not playing osu!/in class/doing homework/at work/not near my computer. :|