forum

[Archived] Score submission failed. Retrying in #minutes

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
thawny
Every time I play a song and it ends I just get stuck at "loading results" indefinitely. It will fail to submit the score and I will lose out on gaining ranks.

I wish I could say it was a once off thing but it seems to happen constantly over the last few weeks. Perhaps 1 out of about 40 song plays will submit

It's getting rather frustrating.

osu! version: 20160504.1
Lacrimosa

Help Center wrote:

1. Check if you were connected to the internet while achieving the score - your internet might have just died when you achieved the score.
  2. Make sure your firewall isn't blocking osu! from connecting to the game servers.
  3. Close all programs running in background.
  4. Check if the score submission system is online. There is small possibility that osu!'s score submission system was offline while you have achieved your score, and it therefore couldn't send score. In this case don't close osu! until issues with score system are resolved as the game will try to re-send scores for up to 64 minutes after the initial attempt in case of failure.
Topic Starter
thawny
Been through all of that. Even went so far as to complete disable my firewall/virus protection. Nothing seems to change it.
Lacrimosa
Are you sure your internet connection is stable? Submissions work just fine on my end and there doesn't seem to be a bancho issue despite this quick maintenance they did 15h ago.
Kyozoru
sometimes it's bancho, or your network connection, bancho crashes alot sometimes and having maintenance
Topic Starter
thawny
I know my internet connection is stable for sure. And I can play multiplayer just fine so connecting to bancho isn't an issue.

I just messed around with my firewall settings including deleting and reallowing all parts of osu including the port forwarding. It worked for one song and then from then on I get the same issue again and again.