forum

[Archived] Recent activity not updating for certain users

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Vexy
Problem Details:

Recent activity does not update for "KEETS" but it updates for me. The ranks are uploading, but recent activity does not seem to update.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

None necessary

osu! version: 20160422
Dntm8kmeeatu
Seems updated on my end.
VeilStar
Seems to be fine here right now. Are you sure certain scores just didn't appear in his recent activity because he didn't get into the top 1000 global rankings for that map?
Topic Starter
-Vexy
It didn't update recent activity no matter what map she played. Even getting top 50 ranks on qualified maps didn't do anything. It was still doing it a little today. She's the only person I've seen who has this problem. I mean, she gets the PP, but it's just weird.
VeilStar
Strange. If it happens again please bump this thread.
Topic Starter
-Vexy
I mean, she played some earlier today. You can see in her top ranks that she got some of them 3 hours ago and such, but the last played in recent activity is 7 hours ago...
VeilStar
Hmm... Upon a second look the play Utsu-P feat.Kagamine Rin - Tokyo Teddy Bear [NM] (98.68%) is from 5 hours ago in the top ranks section but doens't appear in the recent plays section.

The rest does appear in the recent plays section but none of it appears in the recent activity section, which might be because it's not in the top 1000 global rankings for that map but I can't verify that.

That one rank not appearing in the recent plays is quite strange though. Well, as I said before, if it happens again/is a persisting issue bump the thread and I'll try to get this looked into.
Topic Starter
-Vexy
Alright. I'll let you know.