forum

[resolved] In Game Font

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bubbl3s
First of all, I would like to apologise if this is in the wrong forum section--I'm pretty new to both the osu! game and forums.

I've been playing the game for approximately two and a half months, both on single and multi. Unfortunately for me, I'm dyslexic and find the multi-font chat in game hard to read...

This is where my question is relevant--is there some way to change the font myself? I have tried both the two fonts available in the options menu, but some letters look the same to me. (An example being q and p, l and I, ect)

Again, sorry if this is in the wrong section, I'm a noob and have no idea how things work on here.
FrzR
Unfortunately changing fonts is not available in the game. It has been requested before but it was denied from various reasons. It could be considered however if more people are having trouble reading the font.
Topic Starter
bubbl3s

FrzR wrote:

Unfortunately changing fonts is not available in the game. It has been requested before but it was denied from various reasons. It could be considered however if more people are having trouble reading the font.
Ah, okay. I guess I'll just have to grin and bear it. Anyway, thanks for answering my question! :)