forum

[Archived] osu wat?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kyozoru
When i set up some bpm when i edit, it crashes...
Wat... ._.

Cinia Arctica
when I had a mac and my CPU got overloaded or a lot of different streams or tasks were run on osu then it crashed just like this. Not too sure why but could you give us some more info on your computer
Topic Starter
Kyozoru

OmGkEk wrote:

when I had a mac and my CPU got overloaded or a lot of different streams or tasks were run on osu then it crashed just like this. Not too sure why but could you give us some more info on your computer
uhm i just tried to put a bpm at a beatmap and it always crashes like this, my pc has no problem, i think osu does ._.
FrzR
If it happens again, please provide us the error code in the crying pippi window by clicking her and copy the code here. Make sure you use the ["code][/code"] function without quotes for convenience. Example:
code here
Topic Starter
Kyozoru

FrzR wrote:

If it happens again, please provide us the error code in the crying pippi window by clicking her and copy the code here. Make sure you use the ["code][/code"] function without quotes for convenience. Example:
code here
oki
Lacrimosa
What release stream are you using? Does this happen in the Stable (latest) version?
Topic Starter
Kyozoru
Latest
VeilStar
If you can reproduce this do provide the crash log (as mention aboved, by clicking the image in window you get) along with steps on how to reproduce the issue.