forum

Do you have friends?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
roshan117
do you have friends? yes or no

somehow even though I play osu a ton AND a shitposter, I somehow have a huge social life

its a miracle really
chaee
i have one friend and avoid anyone that tries to talk to me. cba socializing; its a pain in the ass
Stefan

Ten reasons why it'd be a lie if I say I have some.
Aomi

chaee wrote:

i have one friend and avoid anyone that tries to talk to me. cba socializing; its a pain in the ass
me
Birdy
Ever since I stopped mapping/modding (because honestly I never played this game), my social life has been on an uprise. So that's a yes.
BluePixel_old_1
Friends? of course, a lot of the ships in the naval district are my friends!
especially ama
Meah

They are right?
Rio-
After I entered College 3 years ago and overcome my "Hikki" habits (at least some of it).
I can get along with most ppl now, especially if They're having similar interests as mine. So Yes.

I still have that speech anxiety though. So starting a conversation first might be too hard for me.
levesterz
Friend? is this a new brand of product? where can i buy those? Is the product a type of food? is it tasty ? ....

okay for the real answer . yeah i have friend . well i don`t know how i become friend with them ( probably i can make stupid joke out of dull conversation) but yeah i have lots of freind
ciara_old_1
Rurree
Yes, I have a lot of friends at work and in school. One of the reasons why I have such a shitty conduct at school is that I get quite noisy [with them around]..
Akemi-kun
i have 3 types of friends
1. a shoe addict
they will devote their life for shoes
2. weaboos
they will do anything to become japanese
3. the rich kid
has tons of money and bragging about it

meanwhile there is me
i don't know if they are my friends anymore because i haven't contacted them yet
GSG95
I don't have much friends. But I have just enough. Glad these people hang around me.
Zain Sugieres
that's a stupid question
Eymi
Yes, I have ._.
worst fl player

Meah wrote:

They are right?
E S S A <3 :3
Ender Lain
InGame: Yes
RealLife: No
Tadakichi
[Deleted]
Lacrimae

chaee wrote:

LiLi
Now I have a new crew... I left the old one Cuz they're fake af
show more