forum

[Archived] Can u see my avatar animated?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bad aimm
Problem Details: alot of people telling me my avatar isnt animated in there screens? u guys know why? is it animated in ur screen?
Flanster
Not all browsers support APNG natively so some may see it with the help of extensions, some might not.
I'm using Chrome with APNG addon but APNGs don't work on this forum due to the way images are handled.
---------------_old_1

Erik- wrote:

Problem Details: alot of people telling me my avatar isnt animated in there screens? u guys know why? is it animated in ur screen?
Check your other post, I explanined it there as well. But it's basically what Flanster said "APNG isn't supported on chrome"

A lot of people use chrome, trust me on this one. The reason it animated for you is because you either using Safari or Firefox.

Flanster wrote:

Not all browsers support APNG natively so some may see it with the help of extensions, some might not.
I'm using Chrome with APNG addon but APNGs don't work on this forum due to the way images are handled.
Also, off topic but,

What APNG addon do you use? is it this one? https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... bblp?hl=en

I thought this one no longer works?
Flanster
I've stopped using APNG so no idea what works or what doesnt.
---------------_old_1

Flanster wrote:

I've stopped using APNG so no idea what works or what doesnt.
ahh I see thanks. I thought there was another APNG addon for chrome that I didn't know about.

Because the current one doesn't work anymore sadly.
Lacrimosa
Do this p/5075265, or just download the avatar VeilStar linked you here. It will work for all the browsers without aPNG needed.
WubWoofBacon
I normally make an AGIF then i rename the file to .png