forum

[Archived] Choppy osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Choke ]
Problem DetailMy old version of Windows was Windows XP, osu was so nice and smooth back then. I've just installed Windows 7 3 days ago and now osu is being a b*tch. Gameplay is choppy, the cursor moves just like when u guys turn on raw input. What should I do ? Please help me :( :( :(

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160422 (latest)
abraker
Make sure you are running with the latest graphics drivers. You can get them from your graphics card manufacturer's website
Topic Starter
[ Choke ]
yeah i have the latest version already, now what ?
Topic Starter
[ Choke ]

abraker wrote:

Make sure you are running with the latest graphics drivers. You can get them from your graphics card manufacturer's website
ye I have the latest version already m8, now wot do i do ?
abraker
Are you in fullscreen?

Also worth posting you computer's specs
Lacrimosa
What do you mean by choppy? More details please. Also turn down your mouse/tablet sensitivity if that's the problem.
Topic Starter
[ Choke ]

abraker wrote:

Are you in fullscreen?

Also worth posting you computer's specs
My specs --> file:///C:/Users/Administrator/Desktop/MFTCUIIQSBDU4PD.html. Please check them and help me :(

And yes, I'm in fullscreen.
Topic Starter
[ Choke ]

Nikosbks wrote:

What do you mean by choppy? More details please. Also turn down your mouse/tablet sensitivity if that's the problem.
I don't know how to describe it..... Just say that that it's like when you're watching a GIF, and the cursor moves like raw input....
Dntm8kmeeatu

--Reika-- wrote:

My specs --> file:///C:/Users/Administrator/Desktop/MFTCUIIQSBDU4PD.html. Please check them and help me :(
And yes, I'm in fullscreen.

That's not how sharing files work.

Make sure your frame limiter is set to unlimited, Also try enabling "compatibility mode" in options, If that doesn't work, switch to stable (fallback) and switch your renderer to DirectX