forum

[Archived] What about sliders?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sakuraya
Hello~
Lately, I'm noticing that the sliders are not displayed as the skin has configured the faithful to the original image; but it is quite different.
Seeing this, I have tried thousand and one solutions, including upgrading osu! a different version (Cutting Edge, Beta, Fallback, Latest <current>), and finally used the "repair osu!" putting my default setting.

I'm using a 2005 laptop with these properties:
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300 (256mb)
Processor: Intel Core 2 CPU T5600 @ 1.83GHz
RAM: 2GB (1GB physical, 2x512MB)

I've not changed anything of osu! or my graphics' settings, and I take the trouble to update my drivers when a new compatible version is released (difficult, windows xp is discontinued :p)

Here I put some screenshots of sliders tested in different skins (ofc it's gyazo, puush is in my broke pc sry:c):

That's all :3

PD: i'm so bad with english, Google Translator helped me hard, if you see any word out of context or any shitty phrase, you'll know why.
Pawsu

VeilStar wrote:

Are your graphics drivers (installed and) up-to-date? Does this happen both with compatibility mode (found in the options menu) enabled and disabled? Can you provide the contents of the runtime.log file found in the Logs folder in the osu! installation folder?
Quoting from VeilStar from this thread.
Topic Starter
sakuraya

Pawsu wrote:

VeilStar wrote:

Are your graphics drivers (installed and) up-to-date? Does this happen both with compatibility mode (found in the options menu) enabled and disabled? Can you provide the contents of the runtime.log file found in the Logs folder in the osu! installation folder?

Quoting from VeilStar from this thread.

Graphics are up-to-date.
Compatibility mode give me a .NET Framework error.
runtime.log
28/04/2016 22:20:23: GL Initialized
28/04/2016 22:20:23: GL Version: 2.0.1
28/04/2016 22:20:23: GL Renderer: GeForce Go 7300/PCI/SSE2
28/04/2016 22:20:23: GL Shader Language version: 1.10 NVIDIA via Cg 1.3 compiler
28/04/2016 22:20:23: GL Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
28/04/2016 22:20:23: GL Extensions: GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ATI_draw_buffers GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_S3_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_Cg_shader GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_point_parameters GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_clear_tag GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_cube_map GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_lod GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_object GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_timer_query GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_HP_occlusion_test GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_KTX_buffer_region GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color GL_NV_depth_clamp GL_NV_fence GL_NV_float_buffer GL_NV_fog_distance GL_NV_fragment_program GL_NV_fragment_program_option GL_NV_fragment_program2 GL_NV_half_float GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_NV_multisample_filter_hint GL_NV_occlusion_query GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil GL_NV_pixel_data_range GL_NV_point_sprite GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_NV_register_combiners GL_NV_register_combiners2 GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_compression_vtc GL_NV_texture_env_combine4 GL_NV_texture_expand_normal GL_NV_texture_rectangle GL_NV_texture_shader GL_NV_texture_shader2 GL_NV_texture_shader3 GL_NV_vertex_array_range GL_NV_vertex_array_range2 GL_NV_vertex_program GL_NV_vertex_program1_1 GL_NV_vertex_program2 GL_NV_vertex_program2_option GL_NV_vertex_program3 GL_NVX_conditional_render GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_SGIX_depth_texture GL_SGIX_shadow GL_SUN_slice_accum GL_WIN_swap_hint WGL_EXT_swap_control
28/04/2016 22:20:23: GL Context: Index: 8, Color: 32 (8888), Depth: 24, Stencil: 0, Samples: 0, Accum: 64 (16161616), Buffers: 2, Stereo: False
Pawsu
Is your Framework up to date? See here.
Topic Starter
sakuraya
My .NET Framework cannot be up-to-date, my OS is Windows XP and latest version compatible with XP is .NET Framework 4.