forum

[Archived] Did someone experience the same?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kupfer_old
Hey,

A month ago I started playing osu again and have been pretty active since.
The problem I got now is, that about a week ago I just started having issues with my left (clicking) Hand. Suddenly my fingers are getting tired really quick, I can't come close to playing the Maps I did before this "injure" . The last week I have tried to play just a little and even took a full break the last 3 days, but I don't see any recovery coming.

My question is, have you ever dealt with something similar before and what would you recommend me to do? Just start playing easier and slower maps again, or take a bigger break playing osu?
Miterosan

Kupfer wrote:

Hey,

A month ago I started playing osu again and have been pretty active since.
The problem I got now is, that about a week ago I just started having issues with my left (clicking) Hand. Suddenly my fingers are getting tired really quick, I can't come close to playing the Maps I did before this "injure" . The last week I have tried to play just a little and even took a full break the last 3 days, but I don't see any recovery coming.

My question is, have you ever dealt with something similar before and what would you recommend me to do? Just start playing easier and slower maps again, or take a bigger break playing osu?
go to the doctor
Topic Starter
Kupfer_old
Feels like a bit too much, since I don't have any pain *-* .