forum

[Archived] Was I Cheated out of Ranks and PP or am I Just Mislead?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Punsexualsans
Problem Details:
When I played a few short beatmaps yesterday I ranked up to around #3270000 (and it showed this in game) however, when I checked this morning I was back at the rank I had the day before! On the website my scores are saved in the Top Ranks tab and it says It was achieved about 24 hours ago however I'm not getting the PP for it? I was on a Mumble call so my internet was working fine when the scores were achieved and I was also on the OSU site downloading beatmaps so the site was online as well. Please clear up an explanation whether this is a bug and I was cheated out of PP or if I'm just misdirected.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nuaw7pfsme4pg ... 5.mp4?dl=0

Sorry for dropbox link but it was the most convenient way for me to share my evidence

osu! version: 20160422 (latest)
---------------_old_1
hey thanks for the video showing the problem.

However, your PP is correct. The reason it didn't show up on the recent activities is because you didn't get 1000 rank or higher (1 - 1000) on the map that you played.

Your overall rank went down because, like you said, other players passed you.
Topic Starter
Punsexualsans

--------------- wrote:

hey thanks for the video showing the problem.

However, your PP is correct. The reason it didn't show up on the recent activities is because you didn't get 1000 rank or higher (1 - 1000) on the map that you played.

Your overall rank went down because, like you said, other players passed you.
Thank you I was just really confused I guess I just got confused that I dropped so many ranks in a short time period like that when I haven't before.