forum

[Archived] My beatmap scores will not submit (~80% of the time)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Plutonsvea
For clarity, I've posted this thread twice on Reddit and haven't been able to fix it for over a month now.

Problem Details:

My beatmap scores sometimes do not submit! The last few songs that I have FC'd, I have had to FC approximately **five** times before the score finally submitted after retrying for around 15-20 minutes.

This issue has been on my nerves the past ~month and a half and I really need the help of you guys to figure it out.

What I've checked:

• - My firewall

- My A/V's

- Closing background applications, processes, and services that may be hindering the submissions

- Ran a malware scan in-case there was something malicious lurking on my computer

-My connection speed (I can stream videos in 4k with no problems and even download steam / origin games at around 4-5mb/sec, I'm not sure why osu can't submit a score.)

- Flushing my DNS

- "ipconfig /release" & "ipconfig /renew"

- Restarting router

- Changing from stable to fallback, then back to stable.

- I asked Peppy through Reddit and he replied saying that my account is in perfect standing and that there are no issues (server side) with it

Quite literally, I have been unable to play this game without the 80-90%~ chance that my beatmap will not submit at all.

Look I really love this game but frankly my progress has been stunted for too long now. With the amount of scores that haven't been submitting and staying local, I have lost approximately ~500-600pp *easily*.

You guys are my last hope! Please! All help is appreciated!

A good side note worth mentioning would be that I am rarely able to submit a score, but alas it does sometimes. I really have no idea why it is so inconsistent.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: Not needed

osu! version:
20160422 (latest)
ow0
Are you sure your playing ranked beatmaps and not unranked beatmaps?
Topic Starter
Plutonsvea
I am absolutely certain that they are ranked. Thanks for the help though.
Lacrimosa
If you have checked all these and they are all fine, then I have no clue what may causes it, so I can't really help you. The only way you may figure out what's wrong is by talking straight to a dev.
krobix
Hi everyone :) actualy i got the same issue ... plus i take 10 min to log in even if i got a good connection ... :/ if anyone could help me , it would be great C:
Topic Starter
Plutonsvea
Yes, I have tried all of those options Nikosbks. :(.

I am a few steps away from doing a fresh install of windows...
krobix
issue resolved for me , dunno why , but now my scores submit properly ^^
Topic Starter
Plutonsvea
You're lucky. I've been playing on-and-off but I'm still missing so many scores that I deserve :/
Just finished a 100~pp score and Osu is still not submitting it for online ranking... yet my client has no problem talking to other players like my friends, tillerino, etc... Sucks.