forum

[Archived] Keyboard randomly taps sometimes

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Toastcat
Problem Details:
I can play Osu! fine but sometimes when i am playing a beatmap i will randomly get a miss or an X even though i havnt even attempted to press the key yet i have a razer blackwidow and was wondering if that was the cause or if it is just my Osu! itself someone pls help

osu! version: 20160422 (latest)
czr
so my guess is that you might be clicking with a mouse or tablet (Whichever you use) during play.
if that would be the case, try ticking '(x) Disable mouse buttons in play mode'

if you already have that ticked, try monitoring your key input overlay to see if keys are being pressed when they shouldnt be.
if that is the case, it could be the keyboard?

thats all i got for you right now...
Topic Starter
Toastcat
i have had mouse buttons disabled since i have started using my tablet and when i watch a replay my key input overlay shows me that a key is being pressed when i don't actually press it myself but i don't have any clue what the cause of it is
Dntm8kmeeatu
Then it's most likely you actually pressing the key without noticing it, or your keyboard is faulty in some way. Try switching your keys to something different, or try another keyboard.
Pawsu
Are you sure it's not stuck/something pressing it down?
Jarvis
I have a similar error where the keyboard acts like it pressed another time when I clearly have been holding it down for the entirety. This is especially noticable in high BPM jumps where it would almost require me to use both keys to have a - ms error but I was single tapping. This causes me to miss or get a 50