forum

GlassSkinned - The Flawless Wings of Yatagarasu [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_DT3
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, March 26, 2017 at 4:38:06 PM

Artist: GlassSkinned
Title: The Flawless Wings of Yatagarasu
Source: 東方地霊殿 ~ Subterranean Animism
Tags: Utsuho Reiuji Theme 東方 Touhou Project Nuclear Fusion Remix Newgrounds
BPM: 170
Filesize: 5073kb
Play Time: 00:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Aki's Easy (0 stars, 1 notes)
  2. Hard (2.74 stars, 132 notes)
  3. Normal (0 stars, 1 notes)
  4. Ono's Oni (4.39 stars, 1091 notes)
  5. Ryo's Lunatic (5 stars, 839 notes)
  6. CookieBite's Insane (3.91 stars, 168 notes)
Download: GlassSkinned - The Flawless Wings of Yatagarasu
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
MASSIVE REWORK IN PROGRESS!

If you would like the most recent version of the old set, here's the link: https://puu.sh/uX5mp/a20fb766c2.osz

Easy: Akitoshi
Normal: Me
Hard: Me
Insane: CookieBite
Lunatic: RyoKazuka

Muzukashii: Possibly found someone
Oni: OnosakiHito
Sylvette
Never use black combo colors.
Topic Starter
_DT3

Cirno-baka9 wrote:

Never use black combo colors.
It kinda fits to the background though... :?
Battle
Black combo color is pretty bad because there's a lot of people who play with 100% dim
Topic Starter
_DT3
True, I could try adding in a easier visible easier visible outline... Maybe that works
OnosakiHito
I really have to find you another - authentic - BG. lol
Topic Starter
_DT3
But it would fit though: Yatagarasu is a myhical RAVEN. Also, will it be Utsuho Reiuji?
OnosakiHito
It must be Utsuho Reiuji, since it is her theme.
Topic Starter
_DT3
Ok, then a new background is fine :) . Has Okoratu spoken to you yet? He said he'd be gathering people for the Taiko part of this map.
Sylvette
Asaiga's Easy is both bad and unrankable.

Easy maps must have the same distance snap throughout the entire song.

Sliders must not look like trash.

Where the hitcircles, sliders, and slider ends are located must make logical sense.

Either delete this difficulty and let someone else map it, or have Asaiga remap it.
Topic Starter
_DT3
Ok, I'll message him about that
Sylvette
Okay, good. I don't want the map to be disqualified because of a rushed difficulty. :)
Asaiga

Cirno-baka9 wrote:

Asaiga's Easy is both bad and unrankable.

Easy maps must have the same distance snap throughout the entire song.

Sliders must not look like trash.

Where the hitcircles, sliders, and slider ends are located must make logical sense.

Either delete this difficulty and let someone else map it, or have Asaiga remap it.

I should play more easy. Yeh, I will remap.
Consider this was a scratch.
Topic Starter
_DT3
Ok, that's good. Message me when you're done!
Topic Starter
_DT3
The BG is now Utsuho Reiuji. I hope this makes you happy Ono xD.
Sylvette
One unrankable difficulty after another...

Normal maps (Standard) need the same exact distance snap throughout the entire map. The only exception to this that during kiai time, you are allowed to change distance snap from whatever your current one is to a new one. After kiai, you have to change the new one back to the current one, and if there is another instance of kiai, you have to change it back to the same one the first kiai used.

Since there is no kiai, you are forced to use the same distance snap throughout the entire difficulty.
Topic Starter
_DT3
Are you talking about my Standard diff? I thought I used the same distance snap through out the whole current difficulty... Could you tell me where there is different DS there? (I am serious and nit trying to question you, I want to know where the DS is not fitting). Also, I noticed you didn't really add timing sections (for the volume, Kiai Time). Should I add THOSE in?
Sylvette

TurtleStuffs wrote:

Are you talking about my Standard diff? I thought I used the same distance snap through out the whole current difficulty... Could you tell me where there is different DS there? (I am serious and nit trying to question you, I want to know where the DS is not fitting).
00:11:294 (1) - This is off by a little bit, it needs to be exactly on it.
00:14:117 (1) - Obviously too big of a jump.

TurtleStuffs wrote:

Also, I noticed you didn't really add timing sections (for the volume, Kiai Time). Should I add THOSE in?
Add Kiai Time to every difficulty.
Change volume on every difficulty to 85%.
Topic Starter
_DT3
Ok, I'll be sure to do that. In case you're wondering about the kudosu, it REALLY helps me with the map. It helps me a lot with mapping too.
Sylvette
More stars for you ;3;/
show more