---------------
Collab with RLC
(I mapped evens he mapped odds)

STORYBOARD BY EXILE-

REGULAR vs 1/3

timing by captin1

background stolen from Jacob's short version
RLC
don't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMES

REGULAR vs 1/3
Elira
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-
JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Len
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-
Flask
Nakano Itsuki
pls do not ignore skin for the maximum meme experience pls do not ignore skin for the maximum meme experience pls do not ignore skin for the maximum meme experience pls do not ignore skin for the maximum meme experience pls do not ignore skin for the maximum meme experience pls do not ignore skin for the maximum meme experience pls do not ignore skin for the maximum meme experience pls do not ignore skin for the maximum meme experience pls do not ignore skin for the maximum meme experience pls do not ignore skin for the maximum meme experience pls do not ignore skin for the maximum meme experience
Sarasa
hvick225
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Xilver15
why
ac8129464363
Brown uncle
fieryrage
kms
-Atri-
This meme
Rizia
Spaghetti
Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!Nice meme Skystar I'm loving it!
Trost
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
-Atri-
COMMENT INTENSIFIES
Syph
JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAAO-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-
JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAAO-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-
Yunomi
hav a kd xd
Yunomi
don't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMESdon't stop the MEMES
RLC
added colors!

should be pretty self-explanatory, but just in case:

REGULAR vs 1/3
show more