1. Hika
2. Zexion
Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer
Rules
RULES

General Rules:

1. General rules always apply here.
  2. If you have a question for me, you can always PM me. If you need to talk to me in thread, please bold your question like this so I can locate it better.
  3. You may not use hidden or encrypted text.
  4. If you have a power to edit/delete your post, don't do it. If you scumslip, just accept it and eat rope.
  5. Play nice. I really don't mind you guys using bad languages, but don't direct them to the other players. Insult the playstyle, not the player.
  6. Do not EVER discuss the ongoing games in this thread nor discuss this game elsewhere. If I catch you, you're out.
  7. Do not quote the PM that moderator sends you. Paraphrasing is fine till certain level.
  8. Do not use provable randomization in this game. Saying that you rolled a dice is fine, using dice tag is not.
  9. This is my color. (#408000) Don't use it.
  10. If you break these rules, I have full rights to punish you at my will. This can range from simple warning to modkill/force-replace.
  11. If I find the certain factors/actions damaging the state of the game, I will intervene and/or take action.
  12. Keep the personal complaint, whatever they may be, outside of the wrong VC/information, private by PMing me.
  13. If I feel like it, I always have a full right to add/modify the rules. If I do, I will fully explain the reason behind such action.
  14. Most importantly, have fun!
Voting and Lynching:

1. You vote by using bold tag(Vote:GuyInFreezer).
    This is how you do it.
    [b]Vote:GuyInFreezer[/b]
  2. Unvote is not required to change your vote. Also, if it looks like a vote for someone, I will count it. No tricking me!
  3. Lynch happens when half of players + 1 vote the same person. Once lynch happens, the lynchee and the living players may talk until get back and post the flip.
  4. If the deadline is over before majority hits, the day will end with No Lynch.
  5. If you're nightkilled, you may post one information-less "bah" post.
Activity and Deadline:

1. Deadline for each day is 7 days, and deadline for each night is 2 days.
  2. If you're on V/LA, please tell me beforehand by either post it in thread or PM to me.
  3. If you don't post here for 36 real hours, I will prod you. Failure to receive prod within 24 hours or receiving 3+ prods in game will cause force-replacement.
  4. If you do not submit a night action, it will count as No Action.
  5. If I have to extend the deadline, I will. If I do, I will post it on thread.

Setup Specifics
Setup:

1. This is a theme game. There will be flavors. However, the flavor has nothing to do with alignments.
  2. There are no bastard elements. There is no bastard roles such as Jester.
  3. There are no third parties.
  4. This is the sample VT role PM.
Tomorrow
Tomorrow
I love you
Tomorrow
Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer
When signing up, please send me your 3 choices of the girls.

Criteria can be found here.
Hika
replace
beeboy123
/in (pm when I get home)
Navizel
okay let me see if the previous game was just luck /in

inb4 madoka
no pichi pichi pitch for me
-[Jess]-
/in
try to be active in this ;3
send choice later
Birdy
/confirm
Sakura
/confirm
Birdy
I probably didn't have to actually spend so much time thinking about my two other choices since nobody, nobody is probably ever going to pick my first choice either way.
MBomb
/fill
Zexion
/replace
Tanzklaue
pre in confirmed!
Tanzklaue
the rules weren't defined yet when i send in my choices, and one of them doesn't follow the rules. should i send in a repalcement choice?
Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer

Tanzklaue wrote:

the rules weren't defined yet when i send in my choices, and one of them doesn't follow the rules. should i send in a repalcement choice?
Aye.
Frostings
I'll join this weekend if you still need players by then :o
beeboy123
.-.
Sakura
6 more, where is the rest of the ppl u.u
Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer
I'll just replace the blanks with all the replacements I have.
beeboy123

GuyInFreezer wrote:

I'll just replace the blanks with all the replacements I have.

I can sign up on alt accounts and ne\/er look at my role pm so they need to replace into the slots.
show more